Challenge

Days passed by and kiara and that guy chatted over my cell. I always maintained distance from kiara when she talk with alex coz i dont wanted to hear their conversations. Maybe we are not meant for each other i said to myself, i only get two hours with her now coz school were closed for exams preparation leaves and only coaching classes was the place left where i can meet her.

We almost completed revising the syllabus so we basically bunked the class and sit in the garden where kiara talked to her boyfriend and i keep looking at her. I get only 1 hour with her each day now and i spent it watching her coz i knew i wont be getting this tym back. I was living with this truth that i have to loose my first love the pain was unbearable. Her boyfriend text msgs on my cell and tell me to forward them to kiara situation was dragging me to their lyf, the more i wanted to get out the more i was dragged into this.

But my suffering was not over yet the torture was on its way to thrash me down. One day i happened to know something unbelievable about alex from the social networking site that he was involved in some illegal activities i cross checked this information with our mutual friends and after that when he called me for kiara i straight away said no and i also told him that i knew the truth about him and i"ll also tell kiara but before i can reveal his secreat on kiara, the very next day kiara came and stand in front of me with annoying expressions, she was watching me with sharp eyes "I did'nt expected this from you kim" she shouted. "what? what r u talking about" i asked i was confused about what she said. " Dont act lyk you dont know okay, You must stop hitting on my boyfriend" she yelled.

" What the... kiara do you have any clue of what you r saying? r u bloody out of ur mind? This is not true" i bursted. Now where did this came from she was linking me up with her boyfriend, this in unreal still i wanted to know who the hell brainwashed kiara so i asked her " who told this to u?" "Alex told me that you call him at late nights and you are interested in him" she shouted again. Okay so alex told her a story so that when i reveal his secreat kiara wont believe me he played a divide and rule game. This is the stupidest situation i wish she knew that i was interested in her not in her alex whatever... what was hurting me more was she trusted him over our so many years of friendship. "Whatever it is kim its better you stay away from my lyf now, i cant be friends with you now and from today we will not going to meet, GOODBYE KIM" and she left. She blasted a bomb on me but i did'nt cried.

I thought this was the end but no the story jst started god had other plans. Maybe alex was a player but we what we cant figure out was god is the game and he can change the rules whenever he wants. After that we never met personally, as kiara was my neighbour, school mate, and we even go to same coachings it was tough to maintain proper distance. I still loved her and this behaviour of her's was untolerable so i decided to part my ways officialy. I left the school and coaching classes, but this worlds is as we all know not a easy place to live. Whenever by default if any ex classmate c me they came to me nd said "We know why you left the school but what u have done was wrong u should'nt have hitted on kiara's boyfriend" okay so now everyone knows that we are no more friends and also they only know her side of story. I had this very bad habbit of not giving an explaination to anyone so this tym also i did'nt made any effort to clear my side of story.

Thank you all for your support. Coming up next is what happened after parting ways. Did kiara found out the truth and returned to kim or alex got successfull in his evil plans. STAY CONNECTED......