A walk to remember

I stopped but did'nt turned arround suddenly i felt kiara's palm on my shoulder. How can i ever forget this touch, it was not only a touch she actually gripped my shoulder. I turned arround just to c her pretty face in the moonlight, it was again a full moon night.

"I m sorry i bumped into you, you know how this L shaped turn is" she said while smiling slowly. Suddenly all old memories came rushing into my mind how we bumped and took a walk in a full moonlight night and became friends and i started liking her. I gathered myself and said "No problem" and started walking away "Kim can i talk to you plz" she yelled from behind, i stopped again nd turned to her.

She came near me and said "Long time huh?". "Yeah" i replied, "cant we walk together once again kim? jst as we did before" she said. OMG she remembers that awww but our ways were separated now so i said " I've to go kiara". she again grabbed my hand "Plz kim". I saw tears forming in her eyes, whatever happened between us but i still loved her and cant c her crying "okay" i said. And we started walking " kim.... I am sorry for what i did to you" and tears cheated her eyes " You were saving me from hell and i did'nt trusted you and blamed you for the fault you never commited" she added.

Okay so now she knows the truth i thought, i still remained silent and she continued "Alex was involved in human traficing, cops found my number on his call details and interogated me that if i know where he is and they showed me the proofs against him, this was his job to first attract a girl, play game of love and then sell her, what he was doing was a very serious crime kim and u knew it and u wanted to save me and i was so stupid i did'nt believed you plz forgive me kim plz" she started crying and fell down to her knees on the middle of a sidewalk she seems to be completely broken. I melted coz i cant c her lyk this i grabbed her from shoulders and made her stand again after that what she did was she hugged me tightly and burried her face in my chest.

I was not prepared but things happened in a nano second, i could'nt help it to just hug her back. It was so perfact a full moon night and kiara was in my arms gosh it was tough to control myself from not to express my true feelings. I calmed her down and told her to sit at the bench near sidewalk she did the same, i also sat right next to her. "Kim i am so sorry" she started again, "Kiara lets just forget about what happened okay also i am over it now" i said looking directly into her big eyes. "so r we good now" she asked. "Yes why not we are adults now and we must leave the issues behind and move on" i said. "Kim you sound so mature just lyk before" she said while wiping her tears and forming a smile, and i smiled back at her " well thanx for the compliment" i said.

"Its been so long we did'nt chatted lyk this i missed you kim" she said with guilty expressions " Now i will never do anything stupid which can effect our friendship it was the worst mistake to break friendship with you" she added. "May be i'll be the one who will break this friendship kiara" i sighed. "what? but why did'nt u forgave me?" she asked with a worried face. "No its not lyk that kiara" i sighed.

"Then what is it kim? is there something i dont know" she asked. I did'nt wanted to discuss this any further and spoil the mood so i skipped her question and said " Forget it we'll discuss this l8r okay its getting late i must leave now"  i said nd we got up of the bench and started walking again. "Kim i dont know what u meant but i wont let you go" and she hugged me once again. What a gr8 player god is kiara came back when i myself was not sure about my lyf. "Kim.... i am sorry m i inturpting something" it was molly, i clearly saw confused expressions on her face as she saw kiara hugging me, kiara also left me when she saw molly standing there confused. "No its okay" i said. "Kim you forgot ur phone" said molly and handed over my cell to me. "Oh thanx" i replied. "Kim i must leave now c u l8r, goodnight" kiara said slowly and left but this tym she did'nt forgot to turn and wave before getting out of my sight.

I was so busy watching kiara that i forgot that molly was still present there. " So kim what was that all about? i thought u guyz were no more friends with each other? also you look lyk a theif caught red handed" said molly while crossing her hand on her chest. " Molly its not lyk that" and i told molly everything about what happened with kiara but what i did'nt told her was that kiara was the one i love. "hmmm" she looked lyk she was convienced with what i told her. " so u forgave her?" she asked. "Yes molly" i replied.

" Okay whats the catch kim? how can someone forget the one who turned his/her lyf upside down so easily? I think u are hiding something from me" she raised her eyebrows. " Molly.... you are thinking to much okay its nothing i am hiding and i forgave her coz i did'nt wanted to re-live that issue once again you knw i m not well maybe if not treated properly i would be d.." but before i could complete my sentence molly shut my lips down with her finger "Dont say that u'll be fyn, u got it?" she said. "Yes" she got my point so without asking any further questions she said goodnight and left.

Coming next:-
Will molly find out the truth about kim's feelings or kiara had to face the fact about kim's illness. But as we all know love finds its ways.... Stay connected ppl and dont forget to comment on how do you lyk the chapter. Thanks- KIM.