1.

Namjoon's POV

"I've had enough!" I screamed at her. "Enough? That might be wrong Namjoon, because I am the one who had enough!" she yelled back, crossing her arms in front of her chest, glaring at me with the devil's eyes.

"You're no-good Namjoon. Not worthy of being a husband!" she further stated.

That was something I couldn't accept. At least not from this selfish woman I once loved so desperately.

"I am not a good husband? Am I? Really? That is something you dare to say? Seriously? I am not the one who is cheating constantly and I am not the one who is an active guest in every possible bed in this whole, damn city! Shit!" I suddenly got sad. As if saying those things out loud, had made them more real. I bowed my head and ran my fingers through my blond-dyed hair.

How could this once so happy enjoyable relationship get so ugly, so defeated, so broken?

"Are you stating that I am a bitch?" she looked at me with big eyes. Sure, we fought a lot. But never have I told her such a thing. I have cursed a lot, of course, who wouldn't? But I never ever called her any profanities. "No I am not" I admitted defeated.

I was just tired of all of this shit. It was like my whole energy was dragged out of me. "I was just stating facts. I am not dumb Ai-rah. I am really not. And I am not blind. I see those hickeys that are not from me. And I can smell the scent of other men. I can see the unsatisfied look in your eyes." She looked at me in disbelief.

"So you knew?" she showed no signs of calming down, and that was what made my anger heat up once again.

"Obviously!" I screamed frustrated. "And you make me feel like I am no-good, not good enough for you."

"So you knew and you never once tried to win me back? Never once thought about fighting for me and my heart?" She screamed loudly.

"What are you trying to say? Are you insane? I fought for you every single second in this whole damn relationship of ours!" I yelled even louder, then I saw a small figure standing at the doorframe, and froze.

"Daddy, Mommy, can you be please be a little bit more quiet? I am really tired, I want to sleep. Also Taehyung is crying and Hobi wouldn't stop screaming." My oldest son Yoongi was standing there, rubbing his tired eyes and staring at us with a frightened and very sad look.

Ai-rah sighed. "Just go back to bed and close your eyes" and she turned away with a cold look etched on her usually so beautiful features. She didn't care. Not at all.

As for me, it was a different story. I went up to my seven year old, very sensible son and kneeled down to be on the same level as him.

"Sure buddy. Mommy and I will try to be more silent. Can you take care of your brothers for now? I will come and check on you guys soon." I ruffled his hair and smiled at him. It sure must be hard for our kids as well. He just nodded and turned around, making his way upstairs.

"Ai-rah. This is insane! And I really don't want to ask you this question but, are you sure the boys are mine?" Ai-rah just looked tired at me. It seemed like she calmed down. "Yeah, I am sure." She left the kitchen and came back with some papers in her hands.

"I won't say that I didn't cheat on you. That would be wrong. Well, I think I was yearning, searching for more. I realized that money isn't the only thing that leads to complete happiness. And I know you loved me wholeheartedly. So it was hard to leave you and your wealth, Joonie. But to be honest, it never was the perfect solution. You somewhere knew about my true intentions. And I am really sorry for all this trouble. But to say, there is one thing we made right, and this would be these incredible boys and I got it checked that they were all from you."