5.

Namjoons POV:

"Hobi! Yoongs! TaeTae! Breakfast is ready! Get up", shortly after I yelled for my sons, two little figures flashed by me. Seems like Hoseok helped his little brother to get ready in high speed. Tae wore red pants with lady bugs on it, his hair was tied up with a cute, pink hair tie, wherever he found this curiosity. He had toothpaste all over the face and his blue button down shirt was buttoned uneven, his socks were two different ones.

But Taehyung didn't bother his appearance. He smiled and giggled happily, which let relieve wash over me. Finally, he began to recover and get used to our chaotic lifestyle. Not that Ai-rah did a lot back then, but still, she did something and took care of the kids. Now that I had to manage all this alone, I was near my breaking point.

And seeing Tae in this mess, let me rub my face in defeat. I knew Hoseok only wanted to help me, and I really appreciate his tries, but this only caused more work for me.

"Hobs? Can you wake your big brother up?" Hobi stopped shoveling his tiger cornflakes into his mouth and nodded with adorable full cheeks, a pout and big, sparkling eyes, then worry clouded his sweet face.

"What's up champ?" I asked the older of the two kids in the room, while I took Taehyung in my arms, to clothe him properly, my youngest immediately started playing with my hair.

"Appa..." Hoseok gulped his breakfast down. "Yoongi hyung is so scary when you wake him up. He will throw something at me again. I don't want his Kumamon to get hurt again." He worried for Yoongs plushie and I smiled. Hobi was just too sweet.

"Don't worry sunshine, Kumamon will survive it."

He nodded again and scooted down his chair, light footsteps running up the stairs, in order to find his brother under the sheets.

I followed him, with Tae in my arms, who squealed "Appa, Appa, Appa" in a never-ending mantra, while he ruined my carefully styled hair.

I chose to ignore it and made my way to the elephant-themed room that was owned by Taehyung.

I passed Yoongis room and peeked in.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Hoseok jumped on Yoongis bed and screeched with an annoying and high pitched voice for his attention. He reminded me of an alarm, and I chuckled.

"Hobi!" Tae squealed now and started wiggling. He wanted to join his hyung. With sparkling eyes, he watched the scene in front of us.

Yoongi finally had enough and sat up, eyeing his little brother coldly, with a stare, that could kill. He grabbed the next item he could reach and threw it at Hoseok.

Again, it was Kumamon, the poor thing.

Hobi howled as the arm of the plushie hit his eye and immediately he crouched down, hand over his injury, crying his eyes out.

Hobi might be loud, but when he was hurt or crying, he was really silent.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw, what he did and immediately scooted to his dongsaeng, in order to apologize and ease his pain.

"I'm, I'm so sorry Hobi, does it hurt much?" he asked concerned, panic and worry reflecting in his eyes. Yoongi might seem cold, but he really and deeply cared for his brothers.

Hoseok nodded slightly and Yoongi hugged him tightly, caressing his hair and drawing small circles on his back, knowing, this will calm his younger brother down.

Seeing this, I decided to continue with my task and take care of Tae, who was silent now, and teary-eyed. He hated it when his brothers cried or were sad.