50.

Namjoon's POV:

Waking up next to him, was a dream.

Our limbs were hopelessly tangled, for the whole night, I was able to bask in his heavenly scent and for more than 10 hours, I was able to hold him close, to embrace him and imagine to never let him go.

Sad, that everything had to end.

I knew I had to get up and prepare for my first workday.

Slowly, the anxiety was creeping back into my system, letting cold shivers run down my spine, letting my hands slightly tremble, as I entangled them, stretching them out, to brush the few dark strands of Jin's hair out of his closed eyes.

Enabling myself to awe at his long, dark lashes and the beautiful patterns they threw on his flawless cheekbones. Enabling me to admire his smooth forehead, framed by a dark tuff of soft hair.

He was so beautiful, beautiful wasn't enough of a word to describe him.

My cold fingers, let go of his hair strands, while my eyes were glued to his features. Slowly, they were tracking his way down, caressing every single one of his features, admiring the man in front of me in total awe.

I couldn't resist, and so, I placed three fingers on his soft, chubby cheek and leaned down, pressing a tender kiss on his forehead, pecking both of his closed eyes, the tip of his nose, the space between nose and lips, the corners of his lips until finally, planting the softest and most innocent peck on his plump lips.

I stared at him, leaning over him, as his eyes fluttered open, slowly and light, reminding me of the wings of a bird.

He revealed his beautiful orbs to me, that managed to catch my breath every single time. Still dazed and sleepy, he closed them again, robbing me the pretty view and I huffed in annoyance, not able to hold the pout back, that formed on my lips.

His eyes opened for a short time and in just a mere second, he lifted his upper body, pressing the worlds shortest kiss on my pouty mouth, stealing my sulky mood from me, and leaned back again.

Looking like a sinful, ethereal mess under me. His hair was disheveled, arms stretched out, pale collarbones exposed, eyes closed and lips slightly opened to a sigh. He looked so tempting.

"That's a nice way to be woken up." His lips stretched out into a grin, eyes still closed.

"My pleasure" I grinned and placed my head on his chest, right over his heart, closing my eyes, nuzzling myself closer to him, grinning like an idiot, while listening fascinated to my favorite melody. I must look like a clingy koala, but I didn't care at all.

"Joon! You are heavy!" he complained annoyed, but at the same time, he ran his fingers through my hair, smoothening it out, and I let myself totally relax, humming in pure content.

"I don't care" I stated and he averted his face immediately, looking totally smashed and funny.

"Uhhh your morning breath stinks! Get up you big, clingy baby and brush your teeth!", he complained, leaving me chuckling and blowing another whisk of air directly into his face.

"Namjoon!" he screeched and sat up promptly, throwing me from my comfortable position on top of him.

I just stayed put the way I landed, not moving a muscle, but having the second pout of today already latched on my features.

"I can't believe you are such a big baby in the morning" he sighed, grinning down at me, starting to play with my hair again, getting engrossed and distracted by it and I wouldn't complain. Never.