10.

Namjoons POV:

"Stop Hoseok! Stop running!" I yelled after my second son, that excitedly run off into the entrance of the city park, where we are bound to meet Seokjin-hyung and his kids.

I bet both boys are absolutely adorable. For sure. Just like their daddy.

Tae squirmed in my arms, grabbing whiny after his big brother that escaped out of my vision. "Hoseok!" I yelled again, not able to run probably after my over-energized kid, with his little brother on my arm, a fat ass backpack on my back, filled with burned food and needless things you start to carry around, once you have a kid.

"Yoongs" I looked down on my side, to my grumpy 6-year-old, that didn't want to go to the park, because the 'date' was at the time his favorite series aired.

"Appa" He looked up to me, with still refusing eyes, arms crossed and lips sporting a pout. His fringe hangs into his eyes, and he looks small, soft and fluffy. He was adorable.

"Baby stop being angry and look forward to this. So Champ, can you please watch over your little brother?" I asked my oldest, well knowing, that he was quite responsible and calm for his age.

Yoongi was a child that firstly thought than acted. Other than his two little brothers.

"But dad, I am watching TaeTae right now" He grinned up at me.

"Not that little brother, but the other one" he immediately got grumpy again, while Taehyung snuggled his head into my crook.

He just awoke out of his nap before we got to the park, means he was quite moody and tired.

And a tired and whiny Taehyung was absolutely exhausting.

I adjusted my youngest on my arms, earning small whimpers of protest, as he bounced a little bit. Normally he would be squealing and ask for more, but not today.

Tae was tired, Yoongi was angry, Hobi was hyperactive and I was so done.

"But Dad" Yoongi complained, with his cute lisp. It got stronger every time he was upset or angry.

"Yoongs, please. You know how Hobi can be..." and I didn't even end this sentence, I heard the scream of my baby.

I sighed. What was it now? Sure, I was scared, that something bad had happened, but Hoseok screamed a lot. Even at random things.

He screamed when he was excited, he screamed when he was happy. He screamed when he was afraid of something like a pebble, that just randomly landed in front of him and he got startled. He screamed. That was Hobis thing. Hoseok was a loud child.

I sped up and was suddenly greeted with an impact on my feet.

My five years old, just latched on my left leg, clinging to it as if his life depended on it. "Daddy!" he cried, burying his face in the fabric of my pants.

"Hobs" I smiled softly, ruffling his hair gently, with my one free hand.

"What scared my big boy?"
He looked up to me, with a certain sparkle in his eyes. He loved it to be called big boy.

"D-Dog" he stuttered out and immediately, Yoongi occupied my other leg, clutching his tiny hands on my jeans.

Suddenly I was afraid that the both of them, tugged my pants down.

Due to stress, I lost a few pounds and my pants sat loosely on my hips, and two tiny creatures pulling it, wasn't probably a good idea.

While the word 'dog' caused a small anxiety in my two oldest boys, Tae started to break out of his half-asleep state.