8.

Namjoon POV:

Damn, all I knew was tiredness. It washed over me like a curse. And there was no one to save me. The boys were a hand full. Yoongi didn't want to get up, Tae and Hobi got up to early and went to bed too late.

I want to sleep. But sadly I had no chance to. There were my kids and my work. Not only Jin was keeping me on track, and 15 songs that needed to be composed and produced, no, I also had to deal with Jinyoung, who also wanted to release a special Christmas Mini album.

My days were incredibly busy, and my only savior was coffee. I don't know what I would do without this hot liquid of fake-energy.

Groaning I turned around in my terribly empty double bed, that was too big for me alone. Outside the sun was rising, and I was almost sure that Tae and Hobi were also. They had some kind of weird pact with the bright planet.

Same amount of energy, same time of rising. 

My alarm annoyed me for half an hour, and I was sure I would win the championship in ignoring it.

Again, I punched the snooze button violently and closed my eyes once more.

If I kept them close, everything would go away. I could just ignore it, right?

But I was sure Jin would find out my address and would stand right in front of my door, pulling me on my ears to work. That much I knew already about his personality. 

Determinate to no extent.

Three weeks of friendship proved it. Surely, time flies.

And again, that damn, annoying alarm blurted out a sound that reminded me of tortured little guinea-pigs. Can someone please free them from their pain and kill them finally? And as long as if he was on it

I punched the snooze button.
One more time sinking into the blissful darkness of being half asleep.

"Appa! Up!" Tae screamed and ran into my room, stumbling and falling on the floor, sitting there and looking around, totally confused.

Then tears gathered in his eyes and he inhaled deep, and never was I out of bed this fast. I hurried to my hurt baby and scooped him up in my arms.

"Shh Tae, everything is okay. Don't cry" Taehyung exhaled and smiled brightly at me.

Still, tears glistening in his beautiful chocolate-brown eyes, letting them shimmer like raindrops that were illuminated by the sun.

It was truly pretty. My baby was so handsome. I smirked, a tiny heartbreaker. A tiny me.

"Everything okay TaeTae?" I asked and he nodded furiously,

"Tae – K!" he smiled and I sighed. Hobi... when will he stop teaching Taehyungie nonsense? Probably never.

And as soon as I stood up, and prevented another siren blaring off in the house and waking the whole neighbourhood... Yoongi took over Taehyungs job.

"Appa!" he shouted so loud that I swear I saw the door shaking in its frame.

"Appa!" he furiously marched into my room, his gaze killing every single object in his reach. "Appa! It's Saturday!" he screamed ruffling his wild bed hair, looking at me in totally distress.

"Yeah? I know? Do you want praise now, that you know the week days?" I asked unsure, massaging my neck with my left hand, while I looked down in the enraged eyes of my oldest.

"But Appa, even I know the weekdays already!" a laughing Hoseok stormed in my room and jumped on my bed, watched by an excited Taehyung.

I bet 100 bucks that he – forget it, I already won. With a battle cry, followed by a giggle Tae run full speed towards my bed and tried to jump on it like Hobi...