20.

Jin POV:

"Appa!" Yoongi screamed panicked, running tiny circles around the kitchen counter.

Namjoon and I immediately jumped in different directions. Well, he went further away, while I stayed where I was, leaning against the counter, getting circled by Yoongi.

Sure, it was annoying, because finally, FINALLY Joonie decided to kiss me and then his oldest son decided to cockblock, but on another side, I wanted to laugh.

Seriously, I wanted to laugh so badly, because Namjoon looked like, he was about to murder someone or throw Yoongi in a trash bin or something like that. It was ridiculous and extremely funny.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon groaned angry, staring down at his hyperventilating seven-year-old.

"Appa!" he screamed once again until Namjoon caught the little banshee and lifted him up.

"Young man, stop screaming and tell me what's happening for you to be like this."

Yoongi suddenly got silent and shrugged his shoulders, now explaining in an almost annoyed and bored tone what let him lose his temper.

"I just thought, that you wanted to know, that Tae is feeding Jungkook crayons."

Immediately, Yoongi was back on the floor and Namjoon ruffled his hair while running furiously in my living room.

"Kim Taehyung!" he shouted so loud, that it echoed through the hallway.

"Jungkook is eating crayons?" I asked the kid once more, just to make sure. He nodded and watched amused, as I ran behind Namjoon.

"Kookie! Stop eating things that you shouldn't eat!" I yelled, entering the room, just to get greeted by a bizarre scene.

Jimin and Hoseok were happily smashing crayons in some kind of mush, using the TV remote and a toy hammer.

Taehyung had a plastic plate, full of the colorful crayon mash, and a toy spoon, feeding it to Jungkook, who happily opened his mouth.

He giggled and squirmed and was the happiest baby alive, while his face was depicturing a rainbow and his tongue looked like he vomited the same.

Jungkook was colored from head to toe, while he nibbled his meal.

"Taehyung give me this plate, this instant!" Namjoon boomed, towering over the toddler.

Taehyung just smiled happily up to his Dad, his cute little rectangular one.

"Appa hungwy?" he asked cutely with shining eyes, offering his dad a spoonful of crayon mash.

"No Appa isn't hungry. Give me it!" he ordered, now kneeling down, right in front of the troublemaker, while I scooped a happily gulping Jungkook up in my arms.

I can't believe he was eating this.

Sure, Kookie was a baby, and he had the tendency to eat or take everything he could reach in his mouth, but crayon mash was something else and on a whole new level.

At least I knew that he couldn't swallow the big spoon or the book cover, or my phone or Jimins shoes, but crayons... this was dangerous.

"Kookie, spit it out! This is dangerous!" I pleaded, I was near a mental breakdown and a panic attack. This wasn't healthy! I didn't want my baby to be hospitalized or have any pains or aches.

He needed to stay healthy! Where did they get the crayons anyways?

"Kookie, spit it out!" I pleaded, my eyes darting around in panic, while Namjoon was debating with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin why they should hand over the plate with smashed crayons they 'cooked'with all their heart.