44.

Namjoon's POV:

Water was life.

I once more realized this very important fact, as the cool droplets of life essence hit me.

It was too hot to be true, and just standing outside, left you sweating. Especially if Jin eyed your almost naked body with those eyes and his plumb lips slightly parted.

Gosh, I almost fainted in there. It was so hard to play cool, while my whole system was in turbulence, alarms were flaring off and my body was ready to completely shut down.

I was so nervous and I normally had no problem with showing my body, I knew that I had some muscles and that it didn't look too bad, so I had confidence, but Jin tore it all down.

All my defenses, all my walls and left me gawking at his skills. He was special. He marched into my kingdom without asking, he conquered the throne of my heart and crowned himself king, not caring about my opinion.

He was crazy, but I loved him.

After I was near my personal limit and an internal breakdown awaited me around the next corner, I left the room where Jin was sitting on the floor, eyeing me. While fleeing, I felt his gaze burning in my back, hotter than the sun could ever be.

And I finally reached our kids, trying to clear my foggy mind and start functioning again, using the kids innocence to my advance.

The four of them were still trying to figure out, how the hose worked and I was their superhero, turning it on, and splashing them with the refreshing droplets.

Taehyung was cheering and running back and forth from the water, screaming in pure bliss every time it hit him.

Yoongi was just tiredly standing in the middle, his arms outstretched and eyes closed, A tiny smile ghosting over his thin lips,  every time I aimed at him. He was too lazy to move anywhere, and too tired to scream.

Hoseok was constantly running from the water, but dripping wet from head to toe. He tried to protect himself with a bucket, a strategy, that didn't work really well.

Jimin was shyly standing in the corner. Eyeing the hose warily, seemingly afraid of the water.

I tried my best not to hit him, but every time a droplet sprayed in his direction, he squinted, trying to make himself even tinier, hands balled into tiny fists, trembling and eyes tightly closed.

"This is fuuun!" Tae screamed, shaking his body and head like a wet dog, glistening and sparkling under the bright sun, that illuminated the droplets prettily. Letting him look like a fairy tale being, inhumanly beautiful.

"Appa! Appa! Stop it!" Hobi yelled, as I aimed the hose in his direction, totally not with an evil grin sporting on my lips.

The kid tried to shield himself with his hands, keeping the water away from his face, totally forgetting, that he had well functioning feet and was very able to run.

"Appa!" he screeched, leaving me sighing and continuing with my next victim, Yoongi.

My oldest just stood there, doing nothing, letting me attack him defeatedly. This was no fun! He should show me some reactions!

"We need to built a pool!" Hoseok then decided determined, leaving three pairs of eyes, mine, Yoongi's and Tae's, resting on him.

His eyebrows were furrowed and he seemed convinced, that this was a solution.

Tae, who was playing in the mud puddle, that was build out of the water the hose emitted, stopped building his castle, cake or whatever and blinked towards his older brother, a tiny smile spreading bigger and bigger on his face.