28.

Jin's pov:

I let myself fall into the cushion of the big Mercedes, that brought us to the impressive company-building, that seemed so much more intimidating, if you have some trouble.

The fancy, modern glass everywhere let me feel watched. I hated it.

Joonie sat next to me, sighing deep, ruffling his hair for the nth-time this day. He was messing with his hair nonstop, as we had our heart-to-heart- talk with PD-nim. It was exhausting.

Even if he was really understanding, and happy for us, to find love again, after the shit we've been through individually.

Jackson's statement, that he couldn't care less, if we marry a heater, turned out to be true. This time, though, he told us, that he wants our happiness, and even would be the best man, if one of us decided, that he was in love with a boot.

Bang PD-nim was really a great human-being, understanding, and only required things, that were possible, treating us like living beings, with pride.

He was like a father-figure, and he was proud of all his sons and daughters.

The relationships in the company, was one of a really, really big family, and working there, was delightful.

But now, I couldn't work anymore.

Bang put us on a hiatus. A leave, without a number. He said it would be safer for us and our families if we stayed out of the spotlight.

He was right. It was logical and rational thinking, yet, I didn't like it. I wanted to work, I wanted to make music.

Namjoon thought the same.

And the solution he came up with, was also not really pleasant.

He hated to break it to us, but there were only two opportunities.

One: Namjoon and I had to break up. We still would face a big, big shitstorm. Maybe the haters would calm down a little bit, but all of our supporters would be angry to a certain extent, because we bowed to them, and gave in.

Two: We leave the country. That broke my heart, but would guarantee the safety of our kids, we would be far away from the frontlines, and Namjoon and I could stay together.

The second option seemed to be good, especially, since PD-nim offered us, that he would arrange work for us.

Joonie could continue producing songs, for great American artists, it was a career booster for him, and I could sing background for them.

Making my own music over there, was a little bit difficult, since no one could speak Korean, or would listen to it.

I leaned back and rubbed my temples.

But moving was such a big step.

America was a whole new world, totally different from Korea, and there was the damn language barrier.

I told Bang that, and he said, he would get us a house in an Asian environment. Again a great and generous offer.

PD-nim was really caring. And I was really thankful toward him.

But then again, a house. One. That would mean, that I had to move in with Namjoon, and I don't know if I was ready for that.

Heck! Officially, we were only three days together. Even if I liked him for quite a time, I didn't feel like I knew him well enough to move in with him.

It was crazy! This whole situation sped up our relationship, pulling through the single steps in a rush, leaving us no own opinion, we couldn't make those decisions of our own, because it felt right. They were somewhat forced, and I feared, that this would taint our relationship, that this would leave a mark.