11.

Jins POV:

"What is going on in this beautiful head of yours?" he asked, tilting his head lightly and showing off his adorable dimple in an breath taking cute smile.

I shook my head "Nothing" I said, all smiling to myself. There was no way I would tell him my weird thoughts.

I looked down, as I realized that the grip of my eldest son disappeared, only to see, that Taehyung had taken his hand and was convincing him to play with him and his brothers with an adorable smile.

Jimin was eager to play, despite he was still shy. "Go play Jiminie" I said with a bright smile, he looked up, with his cute, big puppy eyes "Kookie?" he asked

Aaaw my son was so caring, I couldn't help myself but be even prouder. "We will take care of Jungkook, don't worry. Your brother stays and plays with us" I gently pushed him in Taehyungs direction, who held a hand out towards him.

Stumbling a few steps forward, he grabbed the hand of the younger and went after him. Hoseok joined them happily, while Yoongi just sighed deeply, collected himself and strolled after them.

"But no childish games TaeTae, Hobi!" he demanded.

I chuckled at their sight, as they started to play with the sand on the playground we now were.

I was happy when Jimin started to laugh loud and with his whole body. Everything was okay.

"Don't worry. Yoongi is very responsible for his age, he will look after them" Joonie smiled reassuring at me, and placed his hand on my back, directing me to a bench.

I instantly hoped that he wouldn't recognize the light red, that covered my cheeks now.

As Kookie started to protest and gently placed his hand on my cheek. Wanting my attention. He made some slight angry noises and I laughed lightly, placing my hand on his soft hair and stroked it.

I finally sat on the bench, Namjoon next to me, he was so near, I could smell his cologne, that, and the fact, that our knees touched, let my heartbeat quicken. I was so aware of his presence I could feel it with every inch of my body.

Why? Why was I so attracted towards him? I now knew him for two months, worked a few times together.

But still, I could feel myself falling in love, faster than falling from a cliff. I was already deep in the sea of love, trying to reach the bottom and set my anchor at it.

I didn't want to stop falling, well, no, it wasn't falling anymore.

I was already in love, means I've entered the ocean already, So I didn't want to stop drowning in this feeling. It was just so beautiful, even if it went to fast.

I hate to admit it, but I've never felt this way before. Not for my ex-girlfriend, and not for my dead wife.

I know that I loved both of them, but with him, it was totally different. He was the calmness to my storm. My ocean to the sky, my light to the sunshine. It was just easy and soothing a feeling that let me relax totally.

A feeling, I only could describe as home.

It felt like he was my one and only person.

And if he felt not the same... That would definitely be my downfall. It would shatter me to pieces.

But he's a man?

Well, I thought a lot about that, but frankly, I don't care. It was not that I would fall in love with a gender. No, humans firstly fall in love with a personality in combination with attitudes and looks. And speaking of that, Namjoon was definitely my type.

Even if I never knew before, that I would like a manly dork with truly adorable dimples and even more adorable kids.

I sighed. I allowed just a thought that I wanted to deny so hard. Forgive me Hye-Ri.

I woke of my trance, as I felt Jungkook wiggling like crazy. He was making grabby hands towards Joonie, who started to amuse him with silly faces.

And trust me, his amount of dumb facial expressions seemed endless. I couldn't help myself and started laughing too.

I then gave him Jungkook. First, he was surprised, but then he took my little baby really careful and gentle in his arms as if it was the most precious treasure there was on earth.

That made me drown even more.

"God Jinnie, he is just such a cute baby." He praised, and I turned red again.

"Well, he has had a pretty cute and beautiful mother" I gently smiled.

"And an even cuter and prettier dad" he grinned idiotically in my direction.

My face decided that it wanted to transform into a tomato, and so I sat there, red all over and flustered staring at him and my son. "T-Thanks I guess" I managed to get out, but not as loud and safe as I wanted it to be.

Damn that man and its cheesiness.

As I calmed myself down, I glanced shyly in his direction.

"Joonie, are you flirting with me?" I asked him a little bit shocked.

His smile only widened as he looked up from Junkook. "Of course. There's nothing holding me back, and nothing is forbidden in it" he winked.

And I died of a heart attack.

Namjoon's POV

Wow, Jin was sometimes really slow. He only realized it now that I was flirting with him. I did it since I first met him, obviously. I mean, who would not? He was just so handsome and such an adorable being, getting flustered easy and really fun to tease.

Now, he looked somewhat shocked. Well, my reply was kind of cheesy, I admit it. I smiled to myself and turned my attention back to Kookie, who was just as adorable as his father.

I would love to watch the blushed Jin til all eternity, but I knew that he needed some time to regain his cool, and well as for now, I was in no position to do so. For that, I needed an update as a boyfriend, which I am aiming for.

Kookie giggled silently as if he knew what was going on. I laid him on my lap, watching down on him, rubbing his small feet, and admired the little wonder right in front of me.

That is was kids really are. Real Wonders. It was the essence of human beings. Wonders. And one of the biggest there were, are my sons and the person sitting right next to me.

Humans were made out of wonder.

And, in this very magical moment, where i sat beside Jin, whose ethereal features where illuminated by the sunlight and whose face was even more enlightened by the slight smile that played on his lips, I thought, that he might be my personal wonder.

Jin might be my personal wonder.

He put me under his spell, and right now in this very moment, as I stared into his deep eyes, I wanted nothing more than to kiss him.

I wanted him to be mine.
I wanted him to be my very own wonder.
I wanted to be his boyfriend, husband, and lover.

Jin deserved everything, he deserved the world.
But because I couldn't offer him that, 
 I was more than willing, to offer him my entire world.

_____________________________________________________________
Update!

I really, really love your comments. You guys make me happy and all giggly
like a little girl that got presented her favorite doll, seriously! :)

I love you all!

Please don't stop commenting, that seriously makes my days :)
And it motivates me unbelievealby :)

And - holy fudge! 2k reads on my shitty story? You guys are amazing!
I never thought even a hundred would read this story! 

So thank you!

Have a nice day, beautifuls!

Chrissi ~~