49.

Seokjin's POV:

The rain was still knocking on our windows, silently begging to be left in.

I hated the rain. It was wet, could ruin your makeup, clothes, and hair and kept you inside your house all day. It could make you sick and also let you go insane, a fact, every parent with little kids could easily confirm.

The rain was awful. The sound let you feel the urge to run to the toilet every five minutes and it had something sad to it.

My grandma always used to say, that if it rains, the sky is crying. And as a kid with a wild imagination, I immediately imagined sad clouds, whose tears were flooding like waterfalls.

Blame my grandmother for my hate for rain.

And unfortunately, I could hear it all too well, as I was stepping out of the hot shower, steam covering the mirror and hiding my blank but still pretty face from me.

I refused to wipe it away with my towel, it would only leave marks, marks, I had to clean on my own. I was too lazy for that.

Instead, I decided not to look at my puffy face, all blown up from the shower and dried myself before adding body lotion, to provide my smooth skin with some vitamins, to keep it flawless like that.

Being a model and good looking was lots of responsibilities and even more work. Sometimes I wished I would look like an ugly potato, or a monster, just to have my calm.

Sighing, I rubbed my towel over my hair, creating the biggest mess and a possible new home for a bird-family.

Tiredly, I closed my eyes and made myself a list of which things I needed to get done today and which could wait until tomorrow.

Blindly, I slipped into my slippers, clothed in boxers and a loose shirt now, rubbing over my tired eyes, just like little kids would do.

Good thing, that Joonie took the responsibility to bring our little kids to bed since the beginning. My job, in this case, was to say goodnight, give them a hug and a kiss and the forehead and leave.

Easy as that.

With head hanging low, I entered my room, kicked the slippers in the next corner and fell into my cozy bed.

I was too tired. So tired, that even the annoying rain couldn't bother me.

Stretched out like a starfish, I laid on my covers, not moving a muscle, too tired to slip under them, too tired to think.

Today was an exhausting day and it all started with a dirty Jungkook. Not the nicest sight in the morning.

The best thing was, I had to wash his bed covers and blankets because they were all muddy.

I really hated Namjoon at that point. From the bottom of my heart.

And then he dared, to greet me a 'Good morning' happily with this undeniable, defeating dimple-smile of his.

Damn man!

He should go to hell!

If he ever would, I would follow him for sure.

We would burn in the inner circles together, holding hands.

At least it was a nice imagination.

A nice make-belief.

I heard a door close and I knew, that the daily space adventure came to an end and I couldn't help myself but wonder, which planet, star or place they visited today.