37.

Seokjin's POV:

He, my Joonie, cupped my cheek and I just loved the feeling. Suddenly understanding, why my late wife loved those tiny adoring gestures.

It was a blessing. My heart was overflowing with love. I don't think, that I could handle any more affection from Namjoon. If he gives me any more, I think I would just burst into tiny, pink heart-shaped confetti pieces, made out of pure, sickly sweet love.

He was drowning me in it. He set me on fire. And I didn't mind it. I didn't mind to let me die in his hands, because I knew, I was save with him.

A crazy theory right? Love makes you crazy, so I would tell everyone to watch out, as soon as they found their own Joonie.

And then, my baby decided, that he needed his dad and started to scream, refusing to let me drown any further in Namjoon's ocean of love, to let me burn any further in Namjoon's hellfire of feelings.

Although, I thought it was up to me and totally my right, to sigh at Jungkook's cockblocker talent, Namjoon did it first.

He then handed me the Screaming, and by now, crying baby and started to massage his hand and arm, the one on that Jungkook basically sat the whole planeride. I felt terribly sorry for the man right next to me, to have to suffer like this. I just wanted to coop him up and bandage his sore spots.

I knew I was exaggerating, but I couldn't help, but stare at his antics, while hushing my baby, that was by now pressing his whole body into my chest, snuggling into me.

Jungkook searched for attention and love. He wanted to be cuddled and so he was being cuddled.

I cooed at him, while stroking his soft, dark hair, pressing him more to me, trying to melt our bodies.

I loved Namjoon. But nothing could ever overgrow the love I felt for my kids.

Especially when they were being so cute and needy like Jungkookie right now.

"Sometimes I really wish I was Jungkook" Namjoon chuckled next to me, looking at us admiringly.

"He is so tiny, so perfect to scoop up and shower with love. All I can do is to press my head into your chest. I am too tall." He complained and I shook my head at his weird thoughts.

Hell to the now would I start as a baby again.

That just meant, starting anew, going to school, learning all kinds of stuff again... no, thank you.

"Did you just say, that you only like me, for my warmth and chest?" I played offended, eyeing Namjoon up and down, while I felt the wheels of the plane getting out of their hideout.

"No, I love you because of that, silly Jinnie" he giggled like a little girl, looking totally dorky but at the same time unbelievable adorable.

"Y-You love me?" I stuttered, totally taken aback, by the indirect and random confession.

It came out of the blue. In a plane, sitting next to each other, while bickering back and forth, while I was trying to calm a upset and needy Jungkook down. It came like that. Surrounded by people.

His features softened, his eyes staring into my soul. This was it. I was defeated. I gave up.

This man succeeded in drowning me with his presence.

"Yes, I believe I love you. Otherwise I can't explain this feelings for you. It makes me walk above the clouds, finding beauty even in the ugliest things. Jin, I came to you, when you received a dead rat. We went through a literal typhoon together, we are moving in together, going to another country, just to be together. If this isn't love, I don't know what to do anymore. And I strongly believe, you love me too. Don't try to fight it. It's a fact. We gave up too much for each other, to lie." His voice was serious and deep, yet soft and dripping with feelings, that let me melt inside.