42.

Namjoon's POV:

I was standing in the middle of Walmart.

Utterly confused about the big set up. What the hell was this and how could anyone know where to go?

There was everything! From shampoo, to clothing, to fruits, to frozen meat, to garden décor, candles and tissues.

Everything!

And it didn't make sense.

I felt lost, and Jin felt the same, I was sure.

Plus, he was so done. But that was his own fault, because he decided, to bring the kids along with us.

Worst idea ever, even though we were now in desperate need of shampoo, bath bombs, conditioner and ran out of blueberries.

This stuff wasn't worth it.

Our kids were eyeing the big cupboards with sparkling eyes, Yoongi and Hoseok thinking, that it was a whole big climbing paradise.

I stopped counting how often I picked oneof my kids off the many shelves.

But my arms were really sore by now.

Taehyung had more fun, throwing senseless stuff in the cart, everything he could reach, landed in there.

Just a minute ago, I fished out a pack of chokers, a pair of rubber boots, a vase, a DVD, countless candy, a picture frame and, my highlight, a pack of tampons.

This was so awkward, as I went back to the right aisle, figuring out, which brand and size they were and putting them back, while getting suspiciously eyed by an amused older woman, who dared to ask me, if they would be for my girlfriend or sister.

I just grinned at her "No, for my two and a half year old toddler, that apparently has no idea what he is doing!", I answered and then ran away as quick as possible, going a much longer way, just to cool down my by now, red, glowing face.

I didn't want Jin, to see me like that. I had absolutely no intentions in doing so. Especially since he would ask, what the matter was.

So after I ended up in a grown-up section, I decided that it was enough and went obediently back to my boyfriend.

And here I was, picking a laughing Hoseok for the n-th time from a cupboard he climbed, currently having so much fun, that he actually forgot about his fear of heights.

Was it mean, that I hoped, that he would remember it as soon as possible?

I don't care anymore. I was done with this shit!

"Do you have everything you need?", I asked Jin, almost sounding like an annoying kid, while Yoongi ran up to my boyfriend, a box of cereals in his hands, asking with sparkling eyes "Can we have this?" and pouting and putting it back, with his head hung low, as Jin repeatedly told him no.

Next in line was Hoseok. He zoomed up to us, excited to no extent, in his grasp a lettuce, brightly smiling and asking the same question as his brother just 30 seconds before.

What the hell was this?

I felt like going crazy, especially as my eyes caught Tae, who still kept on throwing random things in the cart.

His strategy was different from his brothers and it was quite smart. But it also got him into more trouble.

"Kim Taehyung!" I boomed, towering over him, while he sheepishly glanced up to me, with a faked-innocent but not less bright smile attached to his cute features.