7.

Jins POV:

And here we are. In front of a cozy looking little restaurant, that offered various breakfast menus.

Like the perfect gentleman, Namjoon opened the door for me to enter first and I wondered why he was acting like he was courting a girl?

Anyways, he sped up to the waitress and demanded a table for two.

That sounded so date and lovers like, that it left me blushing furiously.

I really wanted to tell the lady, that we are just friends and nothing more. That our relationship was previously about work, and that the producer and I weren't something like lovers.

The young girl, whose nametag read "Jisoo" guided us to a place on the window, that was the perfect place to overlook the busy street and the people that are running around, trying to save time and reach their destinations. Wherever there might be.

I wondered where they were going and if they were having a good day.

I lay my chin on the bag of my propped hand and stared out of the large window, while Namjoon stared at me.

His gaze was burning parts of my skin, but it was a comfortable warmth, so I didn't complain, plus it wasn't awkward.

"Jin?" His soft voice softly guided me out of my thoughts, and my eyes focused on his face.

A soft, melodious chuckle left him and with amused, sparkling eyes he tilted his head, like a playful puppy.

"Where are you?" he asked "The poor girl want to know what you want to drink?" he grinned and handed me the menu.

"Oh" I scanned his handsome facial features for the last time, then I turned to the beautiful young girl in front of me, brightly smiling at her. My attempt to excuse my ignorance moments ago.

Jisoos blushed and smiled back, pen and notepad prepared, ready to attack.

"I want a grand Cappucino, please" I ordered and she nodded seriously, while she noted it down. Then she went to the counter, while Namjoon pointed at the brown leather menu, that was left open at the breakfast offer page.

After a short glance at his face, I took the menu out of his beautiful, long and slender hands, studying it in all seriousness.

Food was never something to leave half-heartedly. In fact, food was life. So I decided concentrated and earnest.

I scanned through the offers and decided that I would go with Menu "Breakfast in Paris", that contented a Crossaint, strawberry jelly, Toast, ham and more.

As I closed the pamphlet, I directly stared at the amused expression of a certain producer. He leaned over and nudged the spot between my eyebrows with his index finger.

Startled and confused at the sudden skinship I stared at him with wide eyes, causing him to burst out in laughter.

"I was wondering about your frown" he explained and left me dumbfounded.

"Don't worry Jinnie, it's cute" he smiled this killer dimple smile.

Cute? Was he serious?

I wasn't cute! I am Mr. worldwide handsome. The third guy from the left, the car door guy...

I rolled my eyes and stared at him annoyed.

I was handsome. And not cute. Definitely not cute.

"It's still hyung to you!" I told him, a little angry and that brat really dared to laugh at this comment.

"Oh come on Jinnie, we are only two years apart. Plus in this industry, I am your hyung." He smirked, making place for his arriving food and smiling at a blushing Jisoo.