34.

Namjoon's POV:

Jin seemed angry and already done with the world, the universe, and his life. I knew it was stressful and the long plane ride was nothing to look forward to. I knew the trip to the airport and all the check-in was bothersome and nerve-wracking.

I knew he was stressed.

And yet he didn't have to deal with two curious little kids that squirmed in your hold, awed and wanted to touch everything and pestered a poor, innocent bodyguard who had by now definitely regretted his job.

He didn't have to deal with an anxious and uncooperative Yoongi, who only softened up to a frightened Jimin.

Okay, maybe Jungkook was fussy and maybe Jimin was anxious, but they were somewhat behaving and not being afraid of a sudden alien-invasion full of beauty-abducting green out-of-space creatures.

And why the heck was he angry at me? Did I do something wrong?
Cautiously, I glanced over to my kids, checking if they were behaving well.

Let's just say, they weren't screaming nor running around and causing trouble. They were no angels, they never would be, but that was okay.

So what the heck was wrong with him?

As soon as he averted his eyes from our somewhat mesmerizing and deep staring contest, he seemed angry and I couldn't figure out why.

Jimin and Tae were occupied with building a fort and peeking out of it but also hiding as fast as possible if someone walked beside them or looked over.
They were a happy giggling chaos, earning many coos from the flight attendants and an elderly, grandma-like woman.

Yoongi was busy coloring again and Hoseok tried to decide and proofread the story he wants to tell his Jiminie.

The kid couldn't read and barely could write his name and yet he was highly concentrated as if he was taking part in a competition.
As important as the election to miss universe... Mr. read-verse?

I chuckled to myself as I watched the antics of my cute son, who tried to seem like a pro and even asked the elderly man in front of him if he has some glasses for him.

The man just laughed, thank god, and after apologizing I just gave Hobi my sunglasses. He seemed happy with that, even though, they were way too big for his small nose and face in general, and were gliding down all the time.

But just like one of my former teachers, he stubbornly pushed the glasses back, pointy finger on the bridge. He didn't seem too bothered, happily continuing his task of making up stories about rabbits on the moon that help the mice to eat a tunnel through it, because apparently, the moon was one big piece of cheese.

I was totally impressed with what stories my simple, dull, and to normal people, boring space lexicon could offer.

After observing Hobi a little bit, I turned my head back to Jin, still trying to figure out, what made this beautiful being so angry that wrinkles appeared on his forehead and his brows knitted.

It didn't take me long to find the culprit.

It was, like most of the time, Jungkookie and his hate for shoes.

Currently, the baby was whiny and bounced his legs up and down in an almost inhuman pace as if he was aiming for the gold medal at the Olympic Games and had to defeat tough competitors like Usain Bolt. Unfairly, he was handicapped and had to strike this race in a sitting position.

I found it amusing, Jin didn't.

Because of all of that movement, Kookies shoes were flying everywhere, while he was squirming around, face coloured red in anger, hands balled up into tiny fists, crying and screaming his lungs out.