21.

Namjoons pov:

I watched Jin rummaging in his kitchen. He insisted to cook something for all of us and the guest, that had yet to come.

Jackson and Mark were visiting, trying to help us, figuring something out. I doubt that they had any good ideas or any experience we could use. They were in the closet for over five years now.

No one knew that Jackson, one of the top producers at BigHit was gay, and no one knew that his boyfriend was Mark Tuan, the famous model, that wanted to end his career this year.

No one had an idea, that these two were a happy couple, at least most of the time, and so in love, that it is almost detestable. No one knew about their sexuality, because both were scared to get judged by the society that attacked us recently.

They had every right, for hiding their relationship, but I wasn't so sure if this behavior was healthy or helpful at all.

I sighed as I stared at Jungkook, who was happily staring back.

Jin asked me to watch the baby, in case that something happened, or he fell sick, because of his crayon consummation.

The rest of our kids were in the living room, happily watching the lion king. Well, Yoongi and Hoseok were watching. Jimin and Taehyung were so tired, that they fell asleep, leaning on and cuddling each other.

Tae had to be really sleepy, to fall asleep on one of his favorite movies, that usually got him all hyped up.

Normally, I avoided showing him Baymax, Dumbo or the Lion King, because he would be running around all day and shouting the songs with weird new lyrics.

Lion King was extremely bad. All those African songs suddenly got a weird mixture of Korean words, that made no sense together. But Tae enjoyed it. It was truly adorable, but also very, very, very exhausting and annoying after the 50th version of a muddled up song that once was Hakuna Matata.

So I was thankful, that he fell asleep atop of Jimin, hugging the smaller kid like his life depended on it.

Jin already took about a dozen photos of the scene, being busy with all those cooing and awing. While I just watched him making a tiny fanboy scene right in front of me, smiling.

He was too adorable. Seriously.

Jungkook now babbled something in his baby language, an arrangement of incomprehensible sounds and squeaks. He was all excited and flailed his arms around in every possible direction, looking at me with big eyes. He seemed really eager to tell me something, so I just nodded with a polite smile and gasped from time to time or acted absolutely surprised, that caused in a giggle fit on his side.

Entertaining Kookie was simple because the baby mostly entertained himself or tried to entertain us.

He seemed happy and contented with my reactions, so I continued with them, while he made adorable little sounds, wide awake and without any sign of pain.

But I also took sneak peaks on Jins beautiful broad back, as he elegantly moved around the kitchen, wiggling his ass from time to time in an attempt to dance, to the melody he softly hummed while cooking.

It had a really homey feeling and I would lie if I would say that I didn't like it. It made me feel calm and satisfied as if it was the one goal I was always running after and finally got.

The prize I worked my ass off to gain.

The prize named Jin.

Then, this beautiful creature set a cup of coffee right in front of me and I decided, that I couldn't like him more.