36.

Namjoon's pov:

Jin seemed unusually relaxed and happy the remaining hour of the plane ride.

I had absolutely no idea why.

His mind was still a mystery for me.

I mean, it was good, that he was this happy and stopped dreading this whole situation, but still, it made me worry.

Worry, because I have no idea what caused this sudden mood swing and I was sure that he wasn't a woman on her period, and I was very sure, that he didn't take any drugs or mushrooms.

So, the question that remained was, what was it?

With a sigh, that represented my havoc running thoughts and the fact that I was totally tired of them, I patted Jungkooks back.

The baby was still sleeping like a rock, and no excited squeal or fearful shout from our kids, who got told the story of the sleeping beauty for the third time, could bother the tiny, purring human being.

Jungkook was out like a light and I wondered, if he got his sleeping ability from his mom.

Because his dad, Seokjin, was a really light sleeper. The tiniest noise or the tiniest unnormal sound let him sit back up and let him look drowsily at his surroundings, trying to figure out, if everything was alright.

Maybe, this was a parenting reflex, but then I had to admit, that I didn't have it. I was just like Kookie. Out like a light in a few seconds.

And no Monster, no dooms-day, no havoc screaming kid could wake me up.

Maybe I was the male reincarnation of the sleeping beauty, because I was pretty sure, that if Jin decided to wake me with a kiss, I would be up in a few seconds, returning the favour.

Funny, how much love can change you.

Funny, how much kids can change you.

Families are some serious shit.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of an army of ants creeping up my sleeve.

My arm lost its feeling, thanks to the heavy baby.

"Hey Kookie, wake up!" I whispered in his ear, my eyes on Jin, checking on him. I knew that he wouldn't want to hear that, especially since he was happy to have some time for himself. A sleeping Kookie, means a silent and not-fussy Kookie and that was currently everything Jin needed to be happy.

Sad, that it wasn't even the presence of his boyfriend, that could change his bad day into a good one.

But I could understand him. I knew how hard it was, when my boys were this small and seeked attention and love all the time. They were cute, no doubt, but at the same time really annoying.

Everyone coos at baby's until they have their own one. I wasn't any different. I loved my sons and I found them utterly adorable and overly cute, but there were some days, I just could smash them into a wall.

Nowadays it got better, because all of them could somehow communicate and voice out their needs. In Kookies age, they couldn't.

And it didn't make it better, that Kookie already had a personality and a good functioning brain, that knew what he wanted and needed.

The only thing he lacked, was the ability to communicate. And so he had to scream whenever he didn't like something, driving everyone crazy, while trying to figure out what the matter is.