3.

Jin POV:

I've waited now for half an hour to meet my new producer. Well, I knew he was famous and had a full schedule, but still, I was very famous, too.

He should at least try to get here on time. Phoning me or my manager was the thing to do. But still, I heard nothing of that infamous former rapper, who was now famous for his texts and beats.

I sighed as I thought about how I could have spent this precious time with my precious sons.

Suddenly the door was slammed open, and I jumped out of my seat. I had a little heart attack. Someone didn't have the best manners, huh? His mother should have done better in raising him properly.

I looked at the intruder from head to toes. He was manly and pretty handsome. Tall, but not taller than me. His silver hair was messy and I suppressed the urge to get my comb out of my bag. He had a tanned, perfect skin, cute brown eyes, and some dimples I would totally fell for, if he weren't a boy.

What worried me, was that he was skinny and really pale. Dark circles decorated his beautiful eyes, and his smile seemed a little bit forced.

"Sorry for the wait" he said with a deep voice, which seemed to constantly catch up a melody. He seemed to rap, even though he was not.

Interesting.

"No Problem" on the contrary to this messy boy, I had manners. So I stood upright and bowed in his direction.

He seemed flustered. His hand was ruffling through his hair of the back of his head, a smirk on his face and scanning me from head to toe.

"Well, I think it will be nice to work with you." He reached out for my hand.

"Yes. I am looking forward to it. My Name is Kim Seokjin, better known as Jin." I introduced myself, still scanning that man right before me with my best judgy look.

He was really handsome. I tried to surpress that, but it wasn't easy. Since I always had a thing for beautiful and cute stuff. And he definitely was adorable with those dimples of his.

"Oh yeah" he now smiled widely. "Rapmonster the name, well at least it was, when I hit the stage back in the old days. Now I go simply by Kim Namjoon." 

I nodded. There was no way I would call him Rapmonster. Whatever he thought about that name choice back then, in my opinion, it was ridiculous. I definitely would not let him name my children. About him, there was nothing who could remind one of a monster.

"So uhm, Jin, how about we start with the concept meeting?" he guided me to a chair and sat then down right beside me. His eyes kept following my every move. To some content I was confused and insecure.

Nervously I started playing with my fingers, looking everywhere but not in his direction. He had something intimidating about him.

"So Jin, I listened to your former songs, you're good. You have kind of a soft, soothing voice, so I would totally go with this Talent" he smirked now.

I knew that my voice was good, but I still get flustered because he complimented me. "I've prepared a few songs for you, so how about trying them out, and seeing live which ones are fitting the best?"

I nodded. "Sounds good". So he handed me the music sheets, and after looking over it, I got into the receptive cabin, waiting for him to signal that I could start.

I watched him, as he concentrated turned and pulled some buttons, with those tired eyes of his. Maybe his life wasn't all fluffy pink unicorns, like mine right now?. What was troubling him? Did he have someone he could lean on?