22.

Jin's pov:

"They are really adorable!" I cooed, while I looked at Lisa with a wide smile, taking in her adorable looks.

Big brown eyes, that were curiously checking me out, her hair was shiny and already very long, chubby cheeks and plumb lips. She was dressed adorably in a shirt with flower pattern and a cute skirt.

"Yeah I know" Mark softly smiled, watching his soon-to-be daughter with so much love, that I wanted to melt.

"It was about time for us, to extend our family. Honestly, we are thinking about adopting for a long time now. But it never seemed to work out for us. But that 's okay, because of that we were able to find these little two cuties" he smiled on and I nodded.

"So you and Jackson, huh? How long? And why didn't you tell me, Mark? I am your friend" I huffed and tickled Lisa's belly, that turned out into an adorable high pitched giggle fit on her side.

"I know, but it was complicated, and I guess I was afraid. I didn't know if you would judge me, or something like that." He sighed deeply.

"I would never!" I huffed offended. "I don't think love is limited to a gender. Plus, you and Jackson make a really cute couple!"

He brightly smiled at me "You think? Thank you Jin, seriously that means a lot. It's nice to have a friend to rant and talk about that matter after five years. Jackson is the love of my life, but sometimes he is just too much. He drives me insane" he sighed deeply, blowing a kiss at Lalisa's head.

I smirked "Oh, I am always there to listen to any complaints. Trust me, Mark." With that he started laughing, that got over toned by a squealing Taehyung that was in total bliss, because of the number of babies in the room.

"Baby!" he yelled happily, clapping his hands together, with a bright boxy grin attached to his features.

Jungkook startled and watched Taehyung with big eyes, just to mimic the movements of his hyung, and in a matter of seconds, my youngest was squealing along and clapping his hands furiously, like a trained seal in a circus.

"Is this your Kookie?" Mark smiled at the baby that was still placed in his high chair.

"Yup" I proudly smiled and ruffled the soft hair of my baby, that rewarded me with a cute, bright smile.

"he is adorable," Mark stated while Lisa watched my son curiously. "Paaa!" she screeched happily, patting Marks thigh repeatedly. "Paaaa! Bebe!" she grinned widely pointing at Kookie, that suddenly seemed a little bit afraid.

I laughed at the scene and got Kookie out of his high chair, to get nearer to Lalisa. It would be great if they would become friends.

But Jungkook had other plans because my cute son suddenly became really, really shy and hid his face in the crook of my neck while Lisa had no second thoughts and squirmed in Marks grip to get nearer the baby.

Mark and I shared a knowing look and stared at the antics of our kids.

Just to snap our heads back, to a horrified Taehyung.

"Noooo!" he screamed and looked at Kunpimook with wide eyes. BamBam was currently trying to put one of Taes chubby fingers in his wide opened mouth.

"Appaaa! Appaaa!" Taehyung cried shocked and afraid. "My fingew!" he lisped with wobbling lips.

It was cute. Very cute. And BamBam found it really amusing, not letting go of the hand and finally putting the finger in his mouth.

Jackson yelled and tried to gently get Tae's hand out of BamBam's mouth, while Namjoon held back a laugh and tried to calm a crying Taehyung down.