39.

Seokjin's POV:

New morning, new disaster.

That's how my new life started. Tired because I got to bed very late, or more like early and couldn't sleep well with the new mattress, I opened one eye, just to see Hoseok jumping on my bed.

Groaning I sat up and tried to get a hold of the kid, that was ruining my beauty sleep.

"Morning Jin!", he beamed at me, as I caught him and he immediately complied, sitting on my lap, cuddling into my chest.

"Morning" I answered, still not fully awake and a glance at the alarm clock on my bedside table told me, that it was way too early for being so.

It was only 5. Damn five in the morning! What was this kid doing up, being messily dressed for the day and full of energy?

Not even the sun rose yet!

"You're hair looks funny!" Hoseok laughed, pointing out my bed hair, that was standing in every possible direction.

I left this matter uncommented and asked Hobi, what he was doing up so early in the morning. The reply was rather frustrating.

"Oh, you know? I tried to wake Yoongi hyung up, but I couldn't because he sleeps like a rock, then I tried to get Tae up, but couldn't because he was waaaay to high up in his bunk bed and I couldn't reach him. I hate heights. Then I went to Appa and he yelled at me, that I should go away and he slept again. I decided that I wanted to spend my time with you! Because you are the very, very best! Especially if you make me pancakes for breakfast. Can I have pancakes, please? Can I? Can I?" he explained happily, his arms flying around, trying to support his rambling about his morning.

So Joonie really yelled at the kid, what caused, that he would come to me?

Oh, he would get definitely an ear-full from me later this day. And no pancakes for him!

Hoseok's eyes were sparkling, while he looked at me in anticipation.

"Alright kiddo" I sighed, rubbing my hand over my tired eyes, trying to wake up.

"Let's make you pancakes. But you have to help me and be really quiet, okay?" I said to him and he nodded eagerly, then he crawled down my lap, tugging me on my hand, trying to pull me out of the bed.

The bed, I didn't want to leave because it was so cozy and warm and comfortable and the outside world, the world outside my bed, was cold and harsh and unwelcoming.

In the end, I gave up and complied, shuddering as my naked feet made contact with the cold, wooden floor. I haven't unpacked my cute, fluffy and really soft slippers yet. A thing, I now deeply regret.

"Hush Hobi, I told you to quiet down" I scolded the kid, that started to pout and sat down on my bed, feet dangling, as if he couldn't hold still and simply had to move.

I put on some socks, just to not catch a cold, and just to be more comfortable, I chose the fluffy ones, that were usually reserved for winter. Then I grabbed an oversized sweater and pulled it over my PJs. I didn't care about my appearance for now. I just wanted to satisfy Joonie's hyper, but cute, kid and give him his pancakes, just to have some calmness back.

I ruffled through my hair, took a glance at the mirror, that I averted as soon as I realized how crappy and spent I looked.

I had dark circles under my eyes, my hair was a birds nest, the blanket printed on my cheek and all in all, I looked horrible.

Yawning, I slurped over to Hoseok, who was still sitting on my bed, watching every one of my moves with hawk eyes and stretched out my hand.

"Come on Hobs" I smiled, offering him, to hold my hand, while going downstairs.