51.

Seokjin's POV:

It was a beautiful summer day today.

The sun was peeking through the leaves, letting them shimmer in different varieties of green. The sky was blue, reminding me more of an ocean than anything itself. Soft, tiny clouds were sprinkled on it, as if someone decided to make the sky into its very own canvas and paint it.

Clouds, that were looking like fish, swimming in the blue, clear ocean.

A soft wind was reporting messages from tree to tree, bush to bush, flower to flower, embracing you and playing childishly with your hair and clothes.

It wasn't as hot anymore.

It was beautiful.

The kids had a good time, playing outside, while I was softly humming to one of my old songs, looking out of the kitchen window, watching them and sorting through my spices.

Jungkookie was pushing one of the counter stools around, steadily learning to walk, while squeaking and humming, rocking his body from time to time to the melody that escaped my lips.

One could hear the kids excited screaming from outside, playing wildly, trying to catch a frog. Well, at least Hobi, Tae and Jimin tried to catch the poor creature. Yoongi was just laying in the grass, letting the sun warm up his pale body.

I got startled as the door got slammed opened, some sounds of tiny children feet could be heard on my clean floor and then the door got slammed closed again.

I just had to lift my head, to realize, one of the kids got the blue water bottle and went outside with it.

I grinned and was happy, that my kids could play this fearless and wild as they did.

At some point, moving here, was a total blessing and not a wrong decision.

I and Namjoon fell in love with each other more and more and slowly, I started believing, that this human being, that my Namjoonie, was something special.

Able to transform love into a black hole, letting us fall endlessly, never ever getting out of it again.

It swallowed me up and I loved it. I loved the feeling of drowning.

No, I didn't love it. The thing, the person I loved, was Namjoon.

Kookie was whining now, the stool stood forgotten, in the middle of the room. He was crawling in top speed towards the door, that was shut closed just seconds ago.

Desperately looking, he smashed his tiny hands on the glass, looking outside longingly, eyeing his brothers having fun.

I felt sorry for him, to cage him inside, but I had no other option. He was too small to leave him unsupervised and I was busy, trying to decide what to cook for supper while sorting and refilling all those damn spices.

It was even more annoying as my calm background-sounds got disturbed by Kookies endless complaining and his small, dirty hands, that slapped repeatedly on the door window, leaving nothing but stains.

He shrieked and whined, he screamed and squealed, eyeing me with his big, doe eyes pleadingly from time to time, repeatedly yelling "No!".

I loved him. But I hated him.

Babies were cute, but lots of work.

"Jungkookie, stop it" I hummed calmly, trying not to get angry at his behavior. He was still a baby, trying to communicate his needs and wants, that I couldn't give him now. We both were at fault, so no need to get angry.