47.

Seokjin's POV:

Jinyoung was a nice guy. And I really could see, that we would be great friends. This guy was sarcastic and funny and I really liked his sense of humor, when he scolded everyone.

But then I also could see, that Jaebum didn't have the easiest life. The dance instructor sighed often and rubbed his temples almost in an endless repeat.

Nevertheless, the man was whipped for his husband. Because, as much as he looked done and tired, he also threw sickly adoring and loving gazes towards Jinyoung, admiring him like Joonie admired the stars.

It was cute, and I wondered if I looked like a lovesick fool as much as Jaebum did.

If, I didn't care but hoped that Joonie noticed this.

"Yeah right, and then Yoongi tried to tape Tae's mouth shut. It wasn't duck-tape or anything, still he succeeded and pulling it down from poor baby-Tae was hard. He screamed even more and was afraid of Yoongi for a whole week." Namjoon sighed and finished one of his countless, ridiculous funny stories of his sons.

I was right. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung were total troublemakers. The story Joon just finished, was about how Tae would scream in the middle of the night, the natural behavior for a baby, that he was at that time, and Yoongi had enough and sneaked into the kid's room, taping his mouth shut.

Namjoon found Tae in the morning and not to mention, that Yoongi got into huge trouble.

"Oh god!", Jinyoung was bending over, laughing hard, tears in the corner of his eyes, while I just hosted a small, amused smile. I rather felt with Joonie and Tae, than thinking that this was way too funny.

Namjoon seemed distressed from the memory that was replaying in his mind and Jaebum was concerned, looking at his baby-son, eyebrows furrowed.

"I really hope our kids wouldn't do that kind of stuff. It would drive me insane", he said earnestly and earned a death glare from Jinyoung.

"Don't worry, I have my methods to prevent this. They will grow up as well-behaved kids! Not that yours aren't Namjoon, but you get my point right?" he said, turning to my boyfriend, staring into Joonies beautiful eyes, reflecting the stars inside them with his.

Maybe I was a little bit jealous.

Maybe I wasn't so happy, that the both of them got along so well.

Especially as a bright, understanding, dimpled smile spread over Namjoon's handsome features.

How dare he, to show Jinyoung his dimples?!

Okay, maybe I was overreacting. I definitely was. Still, I wanted to wrap him up and hide him from the world. Especially since yesterday.

I knew he had carried me to my bed, wrapping me up in my blankets like a burrito. There was no way, that I sleepwalked or that one of the kids suddenly discovered superpowers and got me somehow in my room.

It had to be Namjoon.

I didn't thank him till now. In fact, I just scolded him for the countless, wrecked flowers, the nighttime adventure with the kids and a more than dirty Jungkook. But to be honest, I didn't know how.

I felt uncomfortable shifting from angry-Jin-mode into soft-and-thankful Jin, in just a second, and the action was too sweet to be only mentioned randomly.

But now it seemed impossible to bring it up. Maybe I just let it be. But then it would have been better to mention it at least randomly.

This was driving me crazy.