9.

Jin's POV:

"Minnie aren't you excited?" I asked, as I fixed my hair, leaning over the sink, staring in the mirror.

Jimin was right next to me, sitting on the counter, also staring in the mirror and mimicking my behavior. His tongue was tucked in the corner of his cheek and his eyebrows furrowed in uttermost concentration, while he picked on single strands of his dark brown fluffy hair.

He was so concentrated and emerged with his hair, that he didn't even hear me.

I chuckled silently, as I watched my adorable son.

Jimin noticed, that I was ready and his dark eyes, sparkling with life like the night sky, stared at me. "Eomma done?" he asked curiously and I nodded smiling.

Then he reached out to me, and I engulfed him in my arms, carrying out of the washroom downstairs, where his little brother was silently waiting.

Jungkooks eyes were glued to the ceiling and he wore a puzzled expression. I really wondered what he was thinking.

Jimin wiggled his way down and as soon as he stood on his own two feet, he runs to his little brother, curiously peeking over the baby car seat, in which Kookie rested.

Both of his chubby hands grabbed the plastic hard, drawing them in a ghostly white, while a big smile was plastered on his face.

"Kookie! Kookie!" he cooed, and in a matter of a millisecond, my small baby shifted his whole attention from the ceiling to his big brother. Eyes sparkling with excitement.

Those two were really something else. They turned the term brotherhood into something new.

Yes, I also had a big brother, and we got along well but never were so close to each other like my kids.

They were literally glued together.

When Jimin cried, Jungkook did. When Jimin laughed, Jungkook did. When Jimin was mad, Jungkook was too.

And when Jungkook was hurt, Jimin tried everything to soothe his pain. When Jungkook was sad, Jimin pulled his leg out, to cheer him up again.

Jungkook loved his big brother dearly, while Jimin would do everything for the Maknae.

It was really reassuring as a parent, that they had such a strong backup and that they are getting along so well.

It made a lot of things easier, equally that it made things a lot harder.

Jimin constantly pleaded to sleep with Jungkook in his room. And he refused to be parted with his baby brother. Also, he was sometimes really jealous if another kid played or awed at his Jungkookie. With grown-ups, he took it easier, but he still eyed them suspiciously.

Carefully my oldest reached out to his brother, stroking his soft hair and smiling affectionately at him.

Jungkook melted in the touch and looked like a little puppy that was petted by his favorite human.

Cute.

"Let me kidnap Kookie for a little bit" I smiled and scooped the giggling baby in my arms.

Immediately, Jungkook was wide awake, babbling incoherent words, while saliva was literally flooding out of his mouth.

"You little waterfall!" I teased as I wiped the wetness away with a soft towel, sitting Jungkook on my hip.

He squealed and clapped his tiny little hands together. On my feet was a jumpy Jimin, who tried to get a glance at his brother.