29.

Namjoons pov:

One week since the first emergency-meeting with Bang went into the country. Jin was very moody and not happy at all to leave the country after all of this.

It wasn't easy to prepare at all, we were followed with every step we took, we got more hate and more messages full of despise.

We just had to endure two more days, until we could leave all of this behind, and develop our relationship in peace.

Because, even if we were a week and a half officially together, I didn't know Jin any more than before the start of our relationship.

Something always decided to interfere. If it was work, the gay-couple problem, a person or our kids it didn't matter. Somehow, we weren't able to lead a deeper conversation, so that I could explore and get to know the person Jin was.

Especially Yoongi had developed a new hobby as cockblocker. Every time we were about to kiss or talk, he ran in, stating some nonsense, telling us the things our younger kids were doing or was asking ridiculous questions. For example, the last time he stormed into my kitchen, when I was just about to kiss Jin, he wanted to know why the Alphabet had exactly the order it had.

I wanted to slam him into the wall or throw him out of a window, but Jin just laughed, and crouched down, to my eldest son, trying to explain, that someone has decided that and everyone followed.

Jin's whole attention was on him, and it was annoying as hell, because I was now totally third-wheeling, even though I was the first one who approached Jin.

I wouldn't say I had been jealous but in the end... I guess, I was.

Ridiculous.

But that was pretty much my life now, and even if I was annoyed to death by it, I couldn't love it any more. It seemed to hold everything, I ever wanted. Except, that the beautiful, sexy woman, was switched with an even more beautiful, sexy man.

It was Sunday again, and my kids were still sleeping. I tried to enjoy the calm before the storm, sitting in my kitchen, a half-full coffee cup in my clutch, staring out the window and watching the sunrise.

Watching how the pretty colors unfolded and dipped the grey world in light once again. But I couldn't quite concentrate.

We would depart to America in two days, on Thursday, and I was giddy and also a little bit anxious. Also, I dreaded all the packing I still had to do. The last three days were horrible. Especially when three little kids ran around you all the time, demanding, that they want to play with you, while you tried to get work done.

But much worse was, when they came crying or screaming, because one of them did something bad, or one of them was injured.

The biggest incident this week was Hoseok, who glided down the stairs with the laundry basket, because Yoongi said, this would be the perfect training for roller coaster rides.

Hoseok was afraid of them, but he also hated it, when his brothers rode them and had the time of their lifes, while he was an outsider.

Of course he followed Yoongi's advice and sat in the basket, while Yoongi pushed him downstairs.

No need to say, that this went horribly wrong.

In the end, the laundry basket turned upside down, Hobi flew the last few steps down and finally met the floor. His knees, his chin, his hands and elbows, all of it were scraped and bleeding, he had several blue marks and bruisings.