27.

Namjoon's pov:

I woke up, to an unfamiliar warmth attached to me. It felt perfectly right, and I tried to pull it even closer to me.

Meant, that I pulled Jin's curled up frame more into my chest.

He looks adorable when he sleeps.

Plumb, dry, red lips slightly parted, long lashes kissing the top of his cheekbones, hair a mess, standing in every possible direction, giving him an innocent wild look.

It was lovable, and I couldn't avert my eyes.

So I lied next to this beautiful human being, staring at him, without blinking, afraid to miss one of his mesmerizing cute movements, or a heave of his chest.

Like in a trance, I stretched out my hand, and carefully touched his hair, trying to put it back in order, without waking him.

My touches were featherlight, almost not existent, I felt like, I wasn't allowed, like I was too filthy to touch such a marvelous, heavenly being.

Sleep made him even more ethereal, spreading calmness over his otherwise so lively frame, seeming like nothing could bother him.

Oblivious and carefree. Beautiful.

I silently sighed as his frame started to move more harshly and his eyes began to flutter.

My sleeping beauty was about to wake up.

And I decided, for once in my life, that I wanted to be the prince.

Prince Phillip to be exact, the man, that woke up Aurora with a magical kiss.

And so, I leaned down, and carefully placed my lips on his. Just an innocent peck, just the touch of our lips. And yet, it felt like, it held the whole world in it.

The whole world of my feelings for him, that was growing minute by minute, second by second into something unimaginable big, creating an ocean, creating an own universe by themselves. A universe for me and Jin.

And with that, his eyes fluttered open, and the first thing they fixated on, the first thing these beautiful brown orbs were observing was me.

I couldn't be any more proud.

"Morning" I whispered against his lips, only millimeters away from them, with my hoarse and deep morning voice.

I could see a shiver form on his otherwise flawless skin, leaving me to smirk, still not backing down from my position.

He blushed, averted his eyes, and snuggled deeper to me, arms around my waist, head buried deep in my chest. It was adorable and reminded me of a small child. It didn't bother me, that Jin was, in fact, two whole years older than me and a fully grown man. He was cute.

He stayed in this position for exactly five minutes, while I drew tiny circles on his back, happily inhaling his intoxicating scent. Then he stood up "We have to wake up the kids and feed them" he sighed.

"I hired my babysitter for today. Sehun will arrive soon. You okay with that?" he then asked, as he sat on the bedside, still refusing to stand up, and his feet to touch the cold floor.

On his face was already a worried expression attached, and I just wished, that he would sleep again. Just to not have him worried.

"Sure" I smiled at him, and slowly untangled myself from the bedsheets, still watching him intently.

He then stood up and ruffled through his hair, the hair, I tried to entangle minutes before, leaving them in a new mess.

But it had something satisfying seeing him walk through the room, with his morning looks. An indeed beautiful sight.