46.

Namjoon's POV:

New day, new luck is the saying.

And it couldn't have started better.

Well, rather, yesterdays ending was sweet. Too sweet for me to handle.

Me and the kids were stargazing, watched by Jin, huddled up in a baby blue blanket, thinking that he was undiscovered by me, able to throw loving gazes at us.

I simply loved the fact, that he let me do my thing, complied and watched me with adoration while I had fun. I was so sure now, that he was head over heals for me.

All those little actions spoke more than a whole fairy tale book together. All those Actions were secret confessions, confessions, that didn't happen in fairy tales, because they don't mention them.

They were all to occupied with describing the bigger picture, leaving out all of those moments, that let me love him even more. That let my pride burst, happy, that I was able to call this man mine.

It was so simple. But that was how I wanted it.

Exactly like that. Simple.

I didn't need roses. I didn't need drama. I didn't need the perfect girl or mate. I just needed Jin and his craziness.

I needed him and his tiny gestures, that meant more than the world to me.

That turned my love into a black hole.

Endless.

He seemed so ethereal. So endless.

All cuddled up, watching us and falling asleep in the end.

I could clearly remember his slightly pouty face, as he was all crouched up, looking angelic sitting fast asleep in this chair, that he already claimed at his.

The kids tried to be extra quiet not to wake him, and Jimin brought his favourite plushie down, to give it to his daddy. He said, it should protect him.

And I hoped, that it did its job.

After I chased a happy Jungkook through the whole garden and wrecked countless flowers and put all the kids to bed, I came back downstairs, admiring Jin's pretty face for some more time.

He was my definition of beauty.

Prettier than every woman. My one and only star.

The star in the nightsky that managed to become my personal sun.

I remember caressing his cheek with my thumb, as softly and careful as possible, as if he was more fragile than glass, while studying his face all over again.

Mine.

Mine.

My Jinnie.

I remembered clearly, how I scooped him up bridal style, he was light as a feather, cuddling him carefully in his blanket, placing Jimin's teddy on his belly and carrying him to his bed room.

Laying him down, freeing him from his pants, leaving him in boxers, undressing his socks, making it as comfortable as possible, covering him with his big blanket, sitting by his side, admiring his features once again, while the moon was my only witness, shining through the opened window, white curtains slightly blowing in the night breeze.

It was wicked. It was beautiful.

He was beautiful.

I thought of all of this in an endless repeat. My mind was occupied by him even though the morning dawned and shooed away all magic of the night.