32.

he gasped

Namjoon's pov:

The big day has come around and I already dreaded the time where we would all sit in the airplane.

Traveling to such a great distance with so many small children would be an adventure itself.

I just wanted me to beam there, or get finally over it, leaving the Airport in LA. That would be nice.

But life wasn't about wishes and so, we first had to leave Jin's house. It was nearer the airport and so we decided, that we would gather here until Jackson and the bodyguards were ready and able to drive us to our destination.

He and Mark were finally able to adopt this two adorable Thai twins. And since Mark wanted to say his goodbyes too and refused to part from his babies, they were here too.

Mark was talking with Jin, who was trying hard to dress a moving and squirming Jungkook, while Hobi and Tae played tag and were running around his legs.

Yoongi had my Universe lexicon and pointed at the pictures, explaining Jimin, who sat right next to him some facts. I am not sure if they were right. But the only thing that counted was, that they were peaceful, somewhat silent (expect from Yoongi's soft talking and Jimin's excited gasping) and having fun.

From time to time, Jimin was so fascinated by the things his hyung told him, that his eyes went all big, his cheeks puffed out and his mouth went agape, while he clasped his hands right in front of it, gazing from Yoongi to the book.

Jackson and I were seated on the sidelines, watching calmly over the chaos, while my best friend had a bubble blowing BamBam on his lap and I held Lalisa, who watched her brother with big eyes.

Tae stopped suddenly, now clinging on Jin's leg and watching up to Jungkook, who let out a disagreeing sound, as his father tried to put shoes on his tiny feet.

Seems like the kid didn't like them. I could remember our first encounter vividly, where he annoyed the hell out of his dad because he stripped off his shoes all the time.

Tae stared up and whispered "Kookie" silently. He still loved the word and he was addicted to the little baby. He constantly asked about him and searched for him everywhere.

Yesterday, he was convinced, that Kookie was hiding in our washing machine. He tried the whole day to climb into it, to see his little dongsaeng.

So I was really surprised as my youngest didn't try to find his Kookie as soon as we entered the home of my boyfriend.

No, he tackled Jimin in a hug, that let them fall on the floor, Hoseok then approached and nudged Taehyung, what ended in a game of tag and wild giggling and screams.

Jimin, still a little bit too shy to enter the loud fun and stood awkwardly on the sidelines, until Yoongi found a new and willing victim for his new obsession of reading books aloud.

The words he couldn't decipher yet, he just made up and so it happened, that in my space lexicon tigers appeared, next to laptops and a big garden.

I should write down Yoongi's wild, made up phantasy stories. It would be amusing and really embarrassing for him as he would grow older. I could tease him with that and I would have also good blackmailing material.

"What's up Tae?" Jin's soft voice spoke up and woke me from my fantasies.

Tae just grinned his typical boxy smile, then stretched out his hand, which held this mysterious pink hair tie he wore last time.