48.

Namjoon's POV:

A soft rainshower was caving us into our cozy home.

The droplets chasing each other on every possible window, competing endlessly.

The pitter patter from outside, being more than music to my ears, soothing and comforting. I loved rainy days.

But I hated them since I had kids. Rainy days cage them into the house, boredom guaranteed. And with boredom always comes dumb ideas. Hand in hand. Like they were best buddies.

Jin and I tried desperately to ignore the eery silence, the calm before the storm and the spooky fact, that we didn't hear a single noise emitting out of Hoseok's room, the place that was chosen to be the basement for their trouble making plans.

No, Jin and I tried to find calmness in the silence. Recharging, lying on the sofa and staring at a black, turned off TV.

It had something soothing and reassuring, to do nothing than stare into a room, with him beside me, hearing the melody the rain created, the very own beat, for this particular mood.

I wished, Jin would approach me and throw himself in my arms, but he just laid there, looking extremely seductive doing nothing than watching Kookie pulling himself up on the drawers of the living room cupboard.

It was an adorable sight and I would have enjoyed it too, wouldn't a sinful being like Kim Seokjin exist and breath the same air, just a meter away from me, seducing me without him even knowing.

He was simply laying there, hair disheveled, limbs stretched out, short pants riding up dangerously high on his milky white, perfectly smooth thighs, letting me swallow dryly. His luscious, beautiful lips plumbly stretched into an adorning little smile, watching the antics of his baby. Gentle fingers entangled with each other over his belly, brown, deep orbs sparkling with adoration.

He was heavenly beautiful and oh, how I wished, that his beautiful, luscious lips would lap over mine, how his gentle fingers would be entangled with mine, how his dark orbs would sparkle up to me. How I wished he would be near me.

But I didn't get everything I wanted, even though I was damn determined for it to be like that.

It was peaceful and I felt like, everything fell right into place. Everything was, where it should be.

Jin was by my side, the kids were with us, our haters far away in Korea, unable to reach us.

This was, what I wanted my whole life. Okay, maybe not completely. Maybe I wanted Jin sitting on my lap, or him showering me with affection.

But all in all, I was happy. It felt domestic, it felt so damn right, and even though there were still tons of problems, like Jin's mom, the haters, and his deceased wife, I didn't mind, because no life was easy and nothing could change that.

I knew he was happy and as long as he was, I would be too. A simple formula for a complicated feeling.

But what can I say? I loved him more than the world.

Which was really easy, because he was beautiful and perfect.

Nothing was solved, we just escaped, but hey, that was fine, because life wasn't a book, a movie or a cheesy fanfiction, written by a random fangirl, that promised a happy ever after with all problems out of the way.

Problems would occur throughout all of our life. Repeatedly. Some we could solve, some we couldn't. Some we had to let go, and some we had to let be.