26.

Jin's pov:

"So Sehun, do you have time tomorrow?" I asked through the speaker of my phone, currently on the mission, to win my babysitter over.

Joonie and I had to attend the meeting with the big boss, Hitman Bang himself, tomorrow, and someone had to look after our kids because, in the end, it was weekend.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes as Sehun replied. "I guess, but for how long? It's not that I have any lessons tomorrow, since its Sunday, but I kind of wanna go out later in the afternoon." He said apologetic and I could understand him.

Sehun was young, and he wanted to have fun and go out with his friends, and not only look after two little kids, to earn some money.

"the meeting is placed midday, and I think we will discuss this throughout, but I promise I will try to come back as soon as possible," I said, straightening the blanket of the guest bed.

"Plus, I will pay you more, since it's an emergency and the call was so short before."

"Sounds very convincing" I literally could see him smirking and turning around in his swivel chair, even though I had no idea where he was, and if he possessed something like this.

"Is it about the boyfriend-issue hyung?" he then silently asked. Sure, it was all over the net. There was no way that he would not have seen it.

I just hoped that he didn't judge me or wanted to quit.

"Yeah" I responded calmly.

"Congratulations on that! I never thought that you would have a boyfriend one day, hyung" he laughed silently "If I had bet, I would've been poorer than ever now"

I was really glad, that he took the news like this. It was relieving and lifted a weight from my shoulder.

It was like that. Every time someone accepted our situation or even felt happy for us, another worry was thrown off my shoulders. I was thankful for every tiny bit of support. I reached out for it, like a drowning person, desperately trying to build a boat out of this, in order to survive.

"Thank you" now, it was my time to smile.

"So you've got time Sunday?" I asked again.

"I guess. But I really want you to hurry up Jin-hyung, there is this new Chinese transfer student in our school, two years older than me and I want to see what she's doing"

"Wait you don't have the whole day because you want to stalk a poor foreign girl?" I laughed out loud, being amused about the ridiculousness of my babysitter.

"Hey! It's not stalking! I just want to know what she's doing, and what she likes, it's easier to talk to her like that." I knew he blushed. Furiously.

"Sehunnie" I grinned wickedly "Don't tell me, you are afraid to talk to her!" this was truly amusing! Never would I have thought that the tough Oh Sehun could be this shy.

"It's... It's, I am not shy! And I am not afraid! But it will make things easier and-" he sighed "So Sunday, at what time exactly" he switched topics.

I still smiled but decided, that I teased the poor boy enough for today, and got along with that.

"If you would come around 10.30 in the morning I would be grateful. Oh! And you maybe have to watch five boys" I sheepishly smiled now.

Sehun chocked on the other side. "Five? What the hell? Jin-hyung where did you get three other kids from? Last time I checked you only had two. Jimin and Jungkook"