41.

Seokjin's POV:

I died.

I was deceased and done.

I went to heaven to my wife, not even a year after her death.

Joonie was currently crying at my grave and it broke my heart to leave him behind like this, to give him hope and then simply disappear.

My cause of death?

Heart attack.

Because?

Of my and Joonie's kids. Especially Taehyung and Jimin and Hoseok and Yoongi. And probably Jungkook too... Well, no one was innocent. Not at all.

I closed my eyes rubbing my temples, wishing that it would be true. That I wouldn't have to be here and deal with this mess.

Right in front of me, standing in a row, were the culprits. Well, most of them standing. Jungkook was sitting on the floor, laughing and playing with his own toes. Covered in blueberries, looking like an alien.

Joonie was standing next to me, but instead of being defeated and wishing for his own death like me, he was furious.

I almost could see the smoke coming out of his ears and nose trills.

His arms were crossed, right in front of his chest, while he gave the kids the ultimate staredown, or "devil eyes" like Yoongi called it.

Even the oldest of Namjoon's kids seemed to fear his dad in this state. I had to confess, even I feared Joonie in this state, he was really scary, even though he was on my side.

I suddenly could see, why he could write those frightening cyphers and burn all the haters, making hell fire look nothing against it.

I could only imagine, what beast my boyfriend would be on the stage when he started rapping one of his diss-tracks.

Holy moly... why did I want to see that now?

I had definitely to research him on Youtube, even though I knew, that it would be probably nothing against the real deal.

While Joonie was furious and being a worthy concurrence for the devil himself, Our kids were devastated.

Hoseok was trembling in fear, clutching the cookie in his grip tightly, crumbs falling down on the floor.

Tae tried to seem innocent, with mustering his best puppy-look, grinning widely showing his dad the hidden elephants on his body.

He was so cute, while lisping "Look Appa! Look! Tae has phants!", but Namjoon didn't even seem to notice.

Jimin was staring down on the floor, hands behind his back, not looking up once. His feet seemed more interesting than the storm that was going to hit him very soon.

He already looked like a scolded puppy, and deeply seemed to regret his doings, even though I was pretty sure, he had absolutely no idea, what he actually did wrong.

Yoongi... Yoongi just stared back. Fear evident in his eyes, body being in a look-out position, ready to run if necessary, but he faced his dad and I was impressed of his braveness.

Even I wouldn't be able to look my boyfriend in the eyes now.

"This... This is ridiculous!" Joonie then boomed through the eery silence and three of the kids flinched, one started silently crying and Jungkook, the poor Baby, was screaming by now. He was terribly startled and afraid.

He was too young for this treatment. The kid mostly didn't even know what he does.

So I sneaked up and rescued my youngest, trying to not look into the pleading eyes of the kids, that trapped me in guilt.