24.

Jin's pov:

"So you are saying, that PD-nim wants a meeting, tomorrow morning?" I asked again, and Jackson nodded.

"He also said, to stay where you are now. He will send a bunch of bodyguards tomorrow morning to guide you to the company building. He doesn't want to take any risks." Jackson smiled reassuringly, while Namjoon looked at him in disbelieve.

"Doesn't that mean, that I have to stay at Jin's?" he asked taken aback and Jackson raised an eyebrow almost immediately.

"Why? Is this a problem for you?" I shook my head, while Namjoon looked at me with even wider eyes.

I was afraid, that they might pop out of his sockets.

"If it's okay for Jin..." he said and Mark started laughing, startling a half-asleep Lisa awake, who started to whine almost immediately.

"Why so shy Namjoon?" he laughed, hushing his baby daughter at the same time. "You too will sleep together in a room sooner or later anyway."

I couldn't help myself but blush. Good thing I wasn't the only one though. Namjoon seemed also pretty affected by Marks words.

"Th- That's not it" he stammered, fiddling with his long, skinny fingers, looking down. He reminded me of a scolded schoolboy. Adorable.

"I-It's just that I have no clothing and sleep over stuff with me. Not for me and not for my boys" he sighed, ruffling his already messy hair.

"Well," I tilted my head to my left side, laying Kookie on my chest. The baby fell asleep some time ago.

"I would lend you something, but I don't think I have something in your size, and as for your boys, Tae could only wear Minnies clothes. The other two are too big for his clothes, unfortunately," I saw the problem there. "Oh, and I don't think I have four spare toothbrushes," I added.

Namjoon sighed while Jackson's eyes wandered back and forth between the two of us.

Joonie gave up to massage my shoulders some time ago and now sat in the chair next to me, his hand comfortably laying on my lap, spreading a constant warmth from it.

A warmth that comforted me, let me stay calm. Let me see things rationally. 

Namjoon had superpowers, seriously.

He was a superhuman, that was able to turn my head around, leave me in a mess and changed my life completely. If to better or worse was yet to decide.

Namjoon was a troublemaker, the same caliber as his sons. None of them was any better.

I smiled at this thought and I suddenly wanted to know how Namjoon was as a kid, which stories there were to tell, which accidents he caused.

I bet he was cute.

"Oh man! This is insane! You got me!" Jackson then almost yelled, totally defeated.

"I, as the bestest friend there exists, will help the both of you out. I will get the things you need from your house Joon. But I want an award after that. An award and a medal, these reporters out there are really no fun" he sighed and I couldn't stop myself from agreeing.

"Why am I so kind-hearted" the Chinese then started to whine and got consoled by a softly smiling Mark.

"Well, I can't get you an award Jackson" I then stated, after I took a glance at the clock "But I can make you strong and feed you something, to get you prepared."