6.

Namjoons POV:

After dropping my kids at their destinations, I hurried into the studio. This time, I didn't waste any time to buy me a litre of coffee at Starbucks, three roads down.

This time I didn't take a long walk to the next bakery, to buy my favorite bread.

No, this time, I was early and excited for work.

And I couldn't help myself but blame a beautiful man, with plumb, kissable lips and an adorable windshield laugh for that.

I wanted to show him, that I was able to be right on time. That I was worth his time and that I was reliable.

So, I entered the complex in a good mood, confusing the reception lady, that looked at me, as if I went insane.

Last time I entered with a good mood, was probably when Taehyung first word was "Appa". God, was I proud back then.

Usually, I was overworked and deadly tired, grumpy to no extent with big eyebags and a gloomy, dark aura.

Not today.

Today, there was something or rather someone that lightened up my darkness. That made me curious and excited to work. I felt so productive and inspired like never before.

Still, in a good mood, I went to the third floor, where my studio was, and not only mine but Jacksons too.

Over the years, we bond as floor-mates and Co-workers. Jackson was a goofy and funny fellow being and he was also a former rapper. I considered him as my best friend. But don't tell him that, or he would get too full of himself again.

While thinking of the blond Chinese, I opened the door to my studio, getting in and prepared for a new recording session with Seokjin-hyung. I was really eager to hear his beautiful voice once again, all private and in full quality.

I consider myself lucky. I really do.

Just as I turned round after round in my swivel-chair, overly excited and in a good mood – I must've looked like a little kid – the door burst open and Jin stood in its frame, panting and bending over to catch his breath.

"Sorry... I'm sorry I am late" he said between his breaths and I looked taken aback at the sweating beauty right in front of me.

Then my gaze wandered over to the clock above the door and I snorted.

"Don't exaggerate hyung" I laughed "You are only two minutes too late. No big deal"

I grinned widely at him, but that soon faded, as he glared dead serious in my eyes.

"Still, I am too late." He said all earnest and I had to chuckle.

He was really cute. And I could totally depicture him as a nerd, back in school. And I thought that it was absolutely adorable.

"I forgive you hyung," I said generously and stood up, guiding him further into the room, placing him on my swivel chair, where I sat just a few seconds ago.

"So now, pretty, just catch your breath okay? Calm down" I smiled and went over to pour him a glass of water, that he gracefully took and gulped down.

"Again, I am sorry" he apologized. "But you know, Jimin and Jungkook had their first day in daycare today and they cried a lot. They didn't want me to go, really these two tiny monsters threw a whole tantrum. Well, at least Jimin did, Jungkook cried just because he probably thought it was fun to cry. I don't know what to do anymore. Sure, it is cute that both are so clingy, but it is really exhausting too." He sighed and I patted his shoulder.