Susan

Dumb TV commercial man : Do you ever wake up in the morning and realize that you're just not good enough?  . . . . . . .
Do you ever make up excuses just so that you can convince yourself that the boy next door was staring weirdly at you because your hair just wasn't looking good and not because you were your imperfect, weird self? . . . . . . .

Susan : Okay, seriously?

Dumb TV commercial man : Then you might wanna try . . . . . . . . . The brand new "Starlit pimple cream!"

Over-dramatic commercial actress one : Oh my god, I need that!!

Over-dramatic commercial actress two : Gasp, gasp, gasp. . . . . Squeal, squeal, squeal . . . . .

Susan : What does that have to do with your hair not looking good?

Dumb TV commercial man : Not only will your skin glow but your friend circle will also become bigger than your ego!

Susan : How do they even-

Mrs Kernels (Susan's mom) : Susan, turn the TV off and go do your homework!

Susan : I'm already done with it, mom!

      So, yeah, hey. I'm Susan Kernels. And I don't even understand where they get the ideas for such stupid and demotivating TV ads.
     I don't exactly know if I really am one, but I always like to call myself a nerd and fancy myself as one too. Think whatever, but every main male character in cliches almost always ends up with nerds. But that's not exactly the reason why I like to be a nerd.

    Walking through the corridors of high school, you'll notice every type of student. Jocks, cheerleaders and other popular dumb kids who are in the spotlight almost all the time. But us nerds? We're the ones who're constantly whipping up stuff to strengthen our talents and stuff to lead the world.

    Most of the time.

    But trust me, not having a social life is better than having a twisted, weird and absolutely dumb one.

    I do have a social life though. You can say I'm the popular one among the nerds. I chose to stay out of the stupid groups. And it's seriously better than dealing with girls who constantly text their friends even though they're sitting right in front of them.

    But that doesn't exactly stop you from having friends who might have, erm, different topics in their head every time.

Susan : So how was your math test?

Carla (Susan's best friend) : Totally aced it. Handed it in within like the first twenty two minutes.

Susan : It took me just ten.

Ginny (Susan's second best friend) : So I just met this cute guy yesterday and I think he kinda asked me out.

    But she said that with a straight face. Seriously.

Carla : Stare . . . . . .

Susan : Stare . . . . . .

Ginny : Oh, by the way, I finished the test within the first twenty seven minutes. I know right.

     Yup, pretty much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola!! So the chapters in this new story might end kinda quickly and updates may be kinda irregular. But hope you'll enjoy this book! Lemme know what you think by voting and commenting!!
- Mallina