Susan

Hot Vampire Guy : Just drink my blood and you'll be alright.

Stupid Dizzy Girl : Huh? What?

Susan : Why do the female leads always have to be so insecure?

Hot Vampire Guy : Ah, jeez, troublesome aren't you?

Susan : Wipe that smirk off, idiot.

Stupid Dizzy Girl : I don't understand what you mean.

Hot Vampire Guy : Never mind.

      And then he bites his own wrist, sucks a bit of his own blood and grabbing the stupid girl kisses her hard. The scene ends when the girl's eyes turn translucent and she smiles attractively for the nth time.

Susan : Too cliché.

Mrs Kernels : Susan! Are you doing your homework?

Susan : Yeah, mom! I am!

Mrs Kernels : Then why is the TV on?

Susan : It's part of my homework, mom!

      It sounds weird, but I had to write a thousand word short story about vampires for my creative fantasy writing. I know, what was Ms Clarkson thinking?

      The next day at school, I was ambushed by Nick who pinned me to my locker. He had gone from starters to downright granted. And all I had done was nod a mere okay to his proposal of hanging out. Even though he was being charmingly sweet, I would've preferred to keep some distance. The supposed date was to take place that afternoon.

Nick : So how's life?

Susan : Boring, I guess.

Nick : Well, your answer won't remain the same by the time the close strikes four ten.

Susan : Aha, we'll see to that.

        I sounded genuine . . . . . . to some extent.

        Nick couldn't help but laugh. The bell's chime saved me from any further discussion with him. He walked off after promising to see me later.

        I waited for Ginny and Carla. But surprisingly and I must admit, I was rather shocked, when ten whole minutes passed and they didn't show up. I pondered calling them. But ended up sending them both a 'Where the hell are you?' message instead. I was confused. Yet not too confused to realize that I had become rather late because of the two. Irritation coursed through me. I had to submit my vampire report!

      I had no choice but to run to Ms Clarkson's class. She was usually very kind but somehow her mood was worse than an active volcano that morning. So guess what?

      She gave me a late remark! A late remark for showing up a few minutes late to class! Had she done so to one of the backbenchers who usually entered the class twenty five minutes later, I would've understood. But I was the most loyal pet a teacher could ask for.

      Okay, now I was furious.

      First, a weird confrontation with Nick.
      Then, Ginny and Carla not showing up.
      And now, a late remark from the last teacher anyone would expect to get one from.

      I hadn't anticipated any of it.

      Walking to my next class was a gruesome task. I stomped my way around most of the time. Ginny and Carla were still missing and none of them had replied. I wondered if they had run away with their boyfriends. I was walking down a flight of stairs, angered because of all the quick happenings and looking for Ginny's number through my tiny list of contacts in my phone when I missed a landing.

      Great, now I'll trip and break my head!

      But when I took my eyes off my phone's screen in that fleeting moment, I realized that I'd luckily missed just the second last landing and therefore my foot was about to hit the floor with a thud and I was bracing for the impact when I noticed that someone was running toward me.

      That someone was a guy. And not just any guy, but the one I wanted to acquaint myself with. Jeremiah. But what do you know?
      He wasn't running toward me to save me. In fact, he was looking down . . . . .

      HE WAS LOOKING DOWN!

      We were going to crash!

      My stomach lurched as I felt the contact with his shoulder against mine. It wasn't too rough, thankfully, and neither of us had to disgrace ourselves by hitting the floor. I was successfully saved without my savior actually knowing it. Yet, what came next shocked me further.

Jeremiah : Watch where you're going, idiot!

     . . . . . . . . .  Huh?

Okay, that was rude. Where was the apology? The query about safety? But instead all I received was a glare, a scoff and he brushed past me before I could say anything.

      Rude.

What had just happened? I gritted my teeth.

And I'd thought that he'd be different and that I was attracted towards him. I should've known. He had entered my mind only 'cause of his stare. He definitely did not help in calming my already very much messed up mind. I'm glad I hadn't sacrificed my rep as a nerd and gathered the courage to talk to him before. He just added more fuel to the blazing fire in my head!

What a jerk!
Sheesh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola!
Who else thinks Jeremiah's a jerk?
Vote and comment to let me know. . . .   ;D
And yes, I like to include random things sometimes like in the beginning of  this chapter. . . .  
Peace!
- Mallina