Chapter 1

Preston's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, listening to someone whispering. Me and my girlfriend, Paige lives alone in a quiet area. I went into her room and saw her making out with MrWoofless! I was heartbroken. I stumbled out of the room, trying to erase what had happened. HOW COULD SHE?!

My girlfriend making out with my best friend

I heard a door opened,
"PRESTON!!" Rob screamed while I was sitting on the couch sobbing
"This isn't what it looks like.." he touches my shoulder like nothing happened, I flinched and removes his dirty hands from my shoulder
"U SON OF A GUN!! HOW COULD YOU MAKE OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!! I THOUGHT U WERE MY BEST FRIEND!! GET THE FUDGE OUT OF HERE!!" I snapped. I felt sad but yet it seemed like he deserves it.

He is your best friend
He was the best friend you ever had

The words repeating through my mind. Rob went speechless but left. I turned to Paige. "GET THE FUDGE OUT!!"
I snapped, Paige left with tears in her eyes.

After they left, I sobbed as hard as I can. I tried to call Vikk but he didn't pick up. I called Mitch and thankfully he answered.

"HEY DUDE," said Mitch, he sounded happy. And I was about to ruin his mood but I need to tell this to someone..that I actually trust..

"M-Mitch.." I stuttered, he must have noticed I have been crying cuz my voice was never this deep
"Dude, what's wrong?" He asked, from his tone I already know he was worried.
"It's about Paige and Rob.."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

THATS THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER
SORRY IF IT WAS BAD OR THAT I MADE A MISTAKE

And for all who are fans of Paige and Rob, I'm sorry to put them as the bad guys here.
I didn't mean to offend u guys

Chapter 2 is coming RIGHT UP