Chapter 29

Lachlan's POV
Fuck my dirty mind! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! This is the second time. But this one makes me sad a little. Do I wish it happened? I dont know..or was it my mind playing games with me? UGHH So many questions in my tiny head!!

I looked beside me to see another sleeping Preston but now its a real sleeping Preston. To seal the deal, I poked him to see if he is real. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. So far, its like the dream, but I wont get my hopes up.

I ended up making pancakes since the bacon was all out because Preston used all of it to make his bacon pancakes. I finished making the pancakes, add some maple syrup and some strawberries. Preston hadnt gone downstairs so he must be still asleep.

I went upstairs to wake him up. But I decided to take a shower first. So I went to the shower and get all naked when Preston suddenly burst through the door. I stand there frozen with shock. Preston also stand there in shock and blushed. I blushed as well.

"Sorry! I didnt mean to come in! Ugh! Im such an idiot!" He flustered out. He covered his face from embarrassment. I went out of the shower to tell him its ok but thanks to MY clumsiness, I slipped and fell on Preston.

We both lay there for a minute then I got up. My face was heating up. I looked down and covered my face with my hands.

"Ahhh Im so so sorry!! But, I guess we are even?" I asked. Preston burst out laughing soon following. I quickly continued my shower even though Preston is still in the bathroom. As soon as I was done, I grabbed the towel and wrap it around my waist.

"Could u not do that?" He asked me quietly but still looking down. I stand there confused and tilted my head slightly in confusion like a dog.

"Do what?" I asked replied back (idk if thats a word..) He looked up at me and points to my towel which were wrapped around my waist. "That, Could u not wear it?" He said soo calmly its tempting. My eyes are wide open. Did he really just say that? I stand there just quiet at the moment when finally Preston snapped back to himself.

"I mean If u want to, Hhehehehe...Im sorry for being such a perve," He looked down again and blushed. I moved closer to him and pat his back. He looked up but not facing me. I cupped his face.

"Its ok, i know my cock can be tempting," I stated and laughed. Soon after, Preston joined in. I went out of the bathroom to put on a classic black T Shirt and jeans. Then I remembered something.

"Shit! Breakfast! I bet its already cold. I'll go heat it up!" I said while zooming out of the bedroom and to the kitchen and microwaved the cold pancakes. Preston went down after taking a shower and fully clothed to the dining area and sat down.

After the pancake finished reheating, I gave them to Preston and some to myself. We ate and talked for awhile about what happened before. For some reason, We both didnt mind what happened. We just laughed at the experience.

"How did I met this perfect man?" Preston asked me. I finished eating and looked up to him. After swallowing the last bite of my pancake, I spoke up,

"From Final Fantasy and from the internet, So u could say its Love from the Internet," I stated. Preston nodded and went back eating and soon finishing it. I cleaned the dishes and Preston went up behind me putting his head on my shoulder.

He began kissing my neck. I try to hide my moan but it still got out of my mouth. Preston keeps kissing my neck until I was done with the dishes. He pulled away and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back but it wasnt a long kiss because someone is trying to skype call Preston.

We went to his room and went to his computer. And we were shock who called us in the morning. It was..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
CLIFFHANGER I KNOW BUT DONT WORRY
ILL MAKE CHAPTER 30 IN A FEW MINS
SO DONT GET ANGRY
ANYWAYS
SEE YOU ALL LATER
I LOVE U SOO MUCH

BUH BYEEEEE

~Luna