Chapter 24

Lachlan's POV
We netflix and chilled for a long time now. Preston is already asleep on my shoulders so I guess I should sleep as well. But I'm scared too..

I've been having some scary nightmares lately. Some about my mom, some about preston.. I sighed and forced myself to sleep. Eventually I did.

(Dream scene)
Me and Preston on a harbour. We talked about our relationship. I talked about how he will not love me anymore. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'd be crazy without you, you are the sunshine of my day. You are the cherry on my ice cream. I would be lost without you," He said in a sexy and deep voice. I leaned in closer and he did as well.

We shared a passionate long kiss. Our tongues dancing in our mouths. We grabbed each other by the waist and start to dance.

(SMUT INCOMING)

Then suddenly, we were in Preston's bedroom. I looked down and see I was fully naked. Someone came out from the bathroom. I looked up to see a naked Preston. He grinned before he lay on top of me. His privates touching mine.

I couldnt help but let a little moan. He chuckled. "The good part hasnt even come yet," He said deeply. He giggled and he started licking my neck down to my temple. He licked them like they are ice cream popsicle. I groaned loudly.

Preston started kissing my temples making me groan and whimper. "Turn around," he said to me. U felt like I was being controlled but I liked it. I did what he said and turned around. He began kissing my back and whisper in my ear. "Relax.." He said so smoothly. I did what I was told.

He opened my leg even wider and began putting his temple in my (u know what). He began pushing. I groaned as loud as I can. He groaned too.

"I'm close!" I screamed. He nodded and pushed harder. I cummed on his temple and he cummed inside my (you know what). He stopped pushing and put his temple out. He laid down next to me so it was my tuen to be the master now. He was panting like a dog. Perfect.

I licked his bare chest down until his temples. He groaned. I smiled then began to suck his entrance. He groaned as loud as he can. He sucked harder. He groaned and cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it. It tasted good.

Then we unfortunately stop..

(End of dream)

I woke up sweating like crazy. I had a wet dream. I got up and took a shower. I forgotten to bring my clothes so I wrapped a towel on my waist. I went outside to get my clothes. And saw Preston staring at my bare chest.

"Like what you see?" I said jokingly. He looked away and blushed. I laughed like there was no tomorrow. His face was priceless. PRICELESS I SAY!

"Shut up!" He screamed. I laughed and went to get my clothes. I wore a plain black shirt and some joggers. I went down to see Preston still blushing. I sat next to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

I like today already..

=================================
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SEE YOU ALL LATER
SORRY IF MY SMUT WAS TRASH
ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT
SORRY AGAIN
I LOVE YOU
ANYWAYS

BUH BYEEEEEEE

~Luna