Chapter 32

Lachlan's POV
I got out of bed at 8 in the morning. Preston wasn't beside me so I guess he woke up. I took a shower and went downstairs with clothes on duh..

I saw Preston watching TV with all seriousness. I giggled and sat beside him on the couch. I scooted over to him and watched what he was watching. He was watching Voltron.

"U know..We look like Lance and Keith," Preston said as he pecked me in the lips. I nodded as I continue watching. He put his arms around me.

Then we heard a knock from the door. Preston got up and opened it. Nobody was outside, only a box. Preston brought the box in and noticed it was moving. I peeked inside to see this cute german shepherd puppy.

"Who do u think left it here?" Preston asked. I shrugged and carried the lil puppy and my arms. The puppy barked in delight as he licked My face. Preston laughed.

"U would make a great dad," Preston suddenly stated. I blushed a dark red colour. Preston looked at me weird. I hid my face behind the puppy. The puppy tilted his head at me but still looked happy.

"A-anyways What are we going to name this cute lil pupper?" I asked. Preston thought for a moment and got an idea. He smirked. "Lets name him 'Leston' " Preston said. That was actually a good idea.

"Our names combined, Perfect!" I shouted. The pupper jumped out from my arms and onto Preston's. Preston panicked for a while since its his first time holding a dog but he kinda got the hang of things. He still let the legs go wild and free.

Preston put down Leston and the pup starts running everywhere exploring every inch of the house. Preston kissed my on the cheek as I giggled. Leston jumped on the couch and slept there. We soon sat on the couch with him.

"U know..I always wanted a kid.." Preston suddenly spilled the words in his head. I blushed deeply red. He doesnt know..He doesnt know the real reason I went to the hospital Paige told him about.

FLASHBACK (Lachlan's)
"Hello Ms. Lila, Ready for the surgery?" The head doctor asked. I nodded silently. I wanted to do this for a long time. After what had happened with Him... My voice is already deep enough to be considered a boy.

The nurse pushed my bed to the operating room. Then all I remember everything went black. I heard the doctors saying stuff I don't understand but I heard some things.

"Its too risky!"
"We'll leave it here"
"But, she I mean he can still,"
"Its better than him to die!"

Then I woke up. The doctor and the head nurse was beside me. They looked at me worriedly and I asked them whats wrong.

"Mr.Lachlan..Thats your real name from now on..We got some news," The doctor stated. Im finally a boy, thats all I cared about. And I hope these are good news.

"We cant remove the womb from your body, Its too dangerous and if we did, we thought it will lead to disaster, So we didnt remove it.." The head nurse stated. My eyes widen in disbelief. I can still reproduce..
I thanked them in shock as they leave. I'll have to keep that in mind..

END OF FLASKBACK

"Lachlan, U ok? U've been staring at Leston for a long time now.." Preston said as he patted my shoulder. I blinked then nodded. He smiled as he pinned me to the end of the couch.

What is he doing?

[}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{]
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER
IM TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE THEM AS LONG AS POSSIBLE
ANYWAYS
SEE U GUYS LATER
I LOVE U GUYS

BUH BYEEEEEEE

~Luna