Chapter 17

Lachlan's POV
I cant believe I kissed him!! My heart fluttered and I was blushing like a total idiot. We went into the house and cooked dinner together. We decided to make some pizza for dinner.

I was putting the pizza in the oven. But then my hand got burned.

"Fudge!" I said. I cant say the real word tho, well not right now anyways. Preston came to me and looked at my burned hand. He poured in some cold water in a bowl and told me to put my hand in.

"U go sit there and watch some TV, I'll finish up the pizza," Preston said with a smile. I nodded in agreement and let him into the kitchen. I ended up watching adventure time on the TV.

The pizza was ready and my hand is still numb. So, Preston fed me most of the pizza. I kinda blushed. I watched Adventure Time together till I felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked and it was Preston sleeping.

I smiled to myself and decided to sleep on his head. There was a blanket beside the couch so I took it and put it on top of our body.

I kissed his head goodnight. I saw his lips forming a smile. Then I slept on his head. I hope that wasnt a bother to him.

The next morning, I wake up at 05.00 in the morning, still seeing that Preston is still asleep. I removed his head from my shoulder and carefully rest his head on a sofa cushion.

I took a nice shower and wore some clothes. I wore the Preston fire hoodie again and some jeans. I decided to make some breakfast before waking Preston up. I went to the kitchen and I made some Strawberry Waffles.

When I finished, I walked up to Preston slowly and whispered,

"Preston, wake up. Today is the second day of VidCon, wake up," I said quietly. Preston mumbled some words which sounds like, "Five more minutes" I laughed at myself and began to shake him.

"No five more minutes, Now!" I said. Preston finally wake up with his messy bed hair. I told him to take a shower. I felt like I was his mom for a second. I chuckled at myself for thinking like that.

Preston finished taking a shower and he wore MY merch. A blue hoodie with the word "Lachlan" at the front. I liked the idea that we both were our merch. We laughed about the merch thing.

We went in the car and went to VidCon. Me and Preston has a Q n A in store at VidCon do that might be fun. Getting to meet some fans and spend more time with Preston.

But my main question that keeps repeating in my head is..

Will we kiss again..?

==========================
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY ITS QUITE SHORT
I CANT UPLOAD A CHAPTER PER DAY BUT I CAN UPLOAD A CHAPTER TWICE A DAY

pls dont kill me...

BYEEEEE