Chapter 15

Lachlan's POV
I wake up at 06.00 and take a shower. I could hear someone quietly snoring so that means Preston is still asleep. I decided to make some breakfast in bed.

I made some blueberry pancakes. I put them on a plate and bring them up to Preston's room. I knocked then I went in. Preston was still sleeping but its already 06.30 and VidCon starts at 8.

I put the pancakes on his table and sat beside him in the bed. I shake him gently.
"Preston..wake up.." I said quietly, trying not to surprise him.

"Nooooo.." he replied. Well at least he is awake enough to reply. He acts like a 5 year old sometimes but thats why I love him. I shake him again faster but still gentle.

"Preston..you need to get ready...Vidcon is in an hour..." I said quietly but trying to sound serious. He turned to look at me. His eyes were still shut closed. He smiled.

"Noo..Unless you kiss me first," He said. I sprang up from the bed shocked. K-kiss him?! Did he know I have a crush on him. I was blushing like a ripe tomato.

"Shut up and get ready," I kinda snapped. He giggled and leap out of the bed and went into the bathroom. What got him so confident? Probably his unknown personality.

After he was done showering, he went to eat the breakfast pancakes. It looks like he enjoyed it and he does! Someone finally enjoys my cooking.

We went into the car and silence came to the car too. Then thankfully, Preston broke it.

"S-sorry about what I said in bed.." He said embarrassed. He must be talking about the kissing him thing. He blushed and I blushed as well.

"I-its ok, I know you were just sleepy.." I said looking down. But I know, deep down in my heart m, I do want to kiss him. To feel his soft lips on mine. I just want to make the moment happen.

Preston start the car up and went to the Vidcon center. We talk about Preston friends most of the way. They sound nice. He said that all of his friends are dating eachother. His friends are pan or bi too.

We arrived at VidCon. I saw four guys standing at the entrace. Three of them had brown hair, one of them had black hair. One wear red square shirt, holding hands to the one wearing a normal black tee. The other two were also holding hands. One of them was wearing a blue hoodie and one was wearing stripes shirt.

We walked towards them. I didnt talk much when we I mean Preston talked to them. Like I said, I didnt talk much until they introduce themself to me. I felt like I had more friends than I have ever had.

"Sooo, is this the infamous Lachlan?" Mitch said, the one is the red square shirt. Preston nodded while blushing a bright shade of red. I kinda blushed as well.

"Yeah, You guys might know him," Preston said. They all looked at me with cheeky glares. I just smiled awkwardly. They all laughed well except Preston.

We went inside VidCon, immediately swarmed by fans. Some were fans of Mitch and Jerome. Some were fans of Vikk and Rob. But the one with the maniest (I hope thats a word -authors note) was Preston. I was thankfully not seperated from him.

The fan wave became more calmer. Me and Preston went to see what was in VidCon. Suddenly, I felt someone playing with my hand. I looked down at my hand and I saw Preston's hand holding my hand.

I blushed but I think Preston didnt realize. I was happy. I felt joy that Preston likes me. Mabye as a friend or mabye something even better.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
I TRY TO UPLOAD TWO CHAPTERS A DAY
SORRY
pls dont kill me..

BYEEEEE