Chapter 28

Preston's POV
We all pulled away from the hug. Rob and Vikk went back to Jerome and Mitch's house. For some reason, Rob and Vikk hasnt bought a house yet in this neighborhood eventhough there are soo many empty houses.

When they left, we went to the living room and watch some TV. We sat together on the couch. Lachlan scooted over to me. I wrapped my arms around him then..the lights went out. Lachlan hugged me tightly, he must have a fear of being in the dark. I hugged him back trying to calm him down. I got up from my place looking for a flashlight.

"Preston?!" Lachlan shouted. His voice was filled with fear. I tried to find the flashlight quicker but no luck. I went back to Lachlan, who was hugging his knees shaking.

"Its ok baby, I'm here. I'll never leave you," I whispered in his ear. He smiled and hugged me again. I went to grab my phone which was on the table and ask Mitch about the power outage.

(This is the conversation between them)
P-Hey Mitch, Is your house out of power?
M-Yeah, Its the first time in years
P-Ikr so what did u think happened?
M-Had u not looked outside? It's raining cats  and dogs

I put down my phone and looked at the window behind us. Sure enough, it was raining. Thunder soon came and scared the shit out of me. I slightly jumped out off my spot. Thats when I heard a faint snore. I looked beside me to see Lachlan asleep. I decided not to carry him to his room before the lights were on. I spent the time watching YouTube.

I ended up watching all of Logan Paul's video. I subscribed and joined the 'Logang'. After an hour ish.. the lights went back on and Lachlan was still asleep. I carried him to his room and placed him on the bed carefully. I laid down beside him on the bed and soon finding myself asleep.

Lachlan's POV
I woke up in my room. How did that happened? I looked beside me to see my sleeping Preston. I kissed his forehead and went out of bed. I checked the time and it was 5.30 in the morning. I usually dont wake up this early. So I went down to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Bacon and eggs.

As soon as I was done, Preston went down to the kitchen with his wet hair and a towel around his waist. He must have taken a shower but how can I not hear it? Mabye because of all that sizzling.

"Morning Handsome," I jokingly said. He smiled and soon laughed. He went behind me and grab my waist. He put his head on my shoulder. I put the bacon and eggs on the plate and kissed Preston.

"Breakfast is ready," I said while pushing him away.He stumbled backwards almost falling. I laughed at him thinking how clumsy he is. I put the plate on the table and before I could sit down, Preston grabbed me by the wrist and corner me to the wall.

              •LIGHT SMUT INCOMING•

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. He looked at me with his brown eyes and began to examined my body. I tried to push him away but he wont move. Why all off a sudden he had gotten so flirty?

"Nothing babe, just having a little fun," He replied as he put my arms up and pins them to the wall with one of his hand. He started licking my neck and kissing it. I moaned quietly trying to hide it.

"Dont hide that beautiful moan baby," He said while his hand trailed down to my pants. His hand began to unbutton it and pulled it down. His other hand lets go my hands. My hands went straight to his bare chest and starts stroking it.

"What a chiseled body," I whispered. He smiled and kissed me passionately. By instinct I kissed him back more passionately. He eventually gets to my boxers and began stroking my cock.

"If u are doing this, lets do it somewhere else,"
I said and as I said that. I woke up in real life.

It was just a dream..

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
I BET U GUYS ARE MAD AT ME
AND I HAVE THIS TO SAY
pls forgive me
ANYWAYS
SEE U ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU

BUH BYEEEEEEE

~Luna