Chapter 13

Lachlan's POV
Today is finally the day!! The day I will go to Texas and meet Preston! I wore the fire logo hoodie and some jeans. I take my bags, call a cab and went to the airport. Today was the weekends so the airport is kinda busy.

I manage to find my gate number through the crowd. I saw many fans going to VidCon. I kept my hoodie up just in case some of my fans are here.

I boarded the plane and sat on Row 34 letter C. I sat next to a brunette girl with brown eyes. She reminded me of Preston, speaking of Preston, I need to call him to pick me up. I kinda feel bad but its 06.00 in the morning in Texas so probably Preston is awake already already, so I called him.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"HEY LACHY!!" Preston practically screamed. I was so shocked I almost drop my phone. The girl beside me giggled. I laughed at myself too.

"Hey Preston, sorry to bother you but can you pick me up?" I asked. I was expecting the answer no but he said Yes. I was so shocked but happy at the words he said.

"YEAH SURE, I mean..What time?" He said. He must have realized that he was acting like a kid cuz he stop the screaming. But I dont care, I love him the way he is.

"Probably around 11," I said. The plane hasnt taken off yet and its 08.15 . What is taking so long? Probably some stuff that I wont understand.

"Ok, see you later babe..I MEAN LACHLAN!!" He screamed. Wait did he just call me babe? I was so shocked but I didnt almost drop my phone. I was blushing like mad.

"B-bye" I stuttered. He called me babe, does that mean he like me back? No dont jump do conclusions. He probably meant to say something else right?

Well, my plane just took off and decided to hit the bed or now hit the seat. After like probably 2 hours, I heard the announcement saying that we will be landing shortly.

I am so excited to meet Preston. I was practically jumping on my seat. After the plane landed, I went to the baggage claim area to take my bags and went outside.

Then I saw a man with Brown hair, brown eyes wearing a fire logo shirt. It was Preston. He looked better in person than on screen. I ran to him while screaming his name.

He turned to me with a big smile on his face. I hugged him so tight. I just want to feel his body colliding with mine. (Sorry to weird you out -authors note). He hugged me back. I let go and he guided me to his car. Inside, we immediately talk about how excited we are for VidCon.

Actually I was excited about the part that I'll be sleeping in one house as Preston. My heart is beating so fast.

SOOO EXCITED

—————————————————
THATS THE END OF THE LONG CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
AGAIN SORRY FOR THE WAIT
BYEEEEE

WORD COUNT:523