Chapter 7

Yes I know, WHAT TOOK U SO LONG??
Hey a girl is going to live up life so shut up and enjoy
.-.
Im sorry
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Lachlan's POV
So, me and Preston decided to call eachother after the Skype call. Hearing his voice is already enough for me.

We talk about YouTube and stuff but the thing we mainly talk about was VidCon. I realized that I didnt have a place to stay. And VidCon was in Preston's Hometown, TEXAS! So I asked him I can stay with him while Vidcon is running.

Preston hesitated for a bit. But surprisingly he said Yes! I was so happy. I got to see my crush in person!

Yes, I have a boy crush. Deal with it

Vidcon was in four days so I got plenty of time before I leave. I thanked Preston and end the call. It was 09.00 PM here in Australia so Texas might be in the middle of the night already.

I took a hot shower, but I cant just stop imagining me meeting Preston In Person!!
Im sooo excited, I wonder how Preston feels...

Preston's POV
OH MY FUDGING GOD!! LACHLAN IS GOING TO STAY WITH ME!! But I'm in Mitch and Jerome's house. So I decided to tell them whats happening and they keep looking as me with a sly glare. I asked them if they can send me back to my house. Mitch was cooking dinner so Jerome send me back to my house.

When I arrived, I saw that bitch's room empty. I guess she moved it out already. So I started cleaning up the empty room for Lachlan. I still cant believe it!! My crush in the same house as me. I decided to put a blue screen in front of my computer that Paige doesnt really use. I tried to make it as same as his house.

When I think everything is perfect. Well.. Everything IS perfect for Lachlan. With a proud body, I went to bed.

Good night, my Lil Lachy Dachy..

(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
IM TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER

BYEEE