Chapter 6

Preston's POV
I went straight to the computer and open up Skype. I fixed my hair and wear one of my merch. I typed in his username and called him. I admit, I am a bit nervous. It rings
Ring
Ring
Ring
Then it stopped. The screen showed a handsome man with golden blonde hair with baby blue hair wearing a blue hoodie saying 'Lachlan'

"Hey Preston!" He said, his enthusiasm filled the room. His smile light up my day. But I can see from his eyes, he was as nervous as I am.

"H-hey Lachlan" I stuttered, Was I that nervous that U cant even say Hey? Yes, I was that nervous. And thats when I realized a blue screen behind him.

"Hey, are you a YouTuber?" I asked him. He looked at me with his eyes widened. He went speechless for a second

"Y-yeah, but it isnt a real job, I'm just doing it for fun'" He said. Is he scared that I was going to laugh at him for being a YouTuber but the fact is, I am a YouTuber.

"Oh,Well so am I but I take it as a real job," I said with a smile. He seemed shocked but he still put a smile upon his face.

"Oh, well thats awesome! Wanna subscribe to eachother on YouTube?" Lachlan asked with a slight blush on his face. Wait, was he blushing because of me?

"S-sure, why n-not?" I stuttered, and I notice I was blushing. We had an awkward silence. So, I decided to break that awkward silence.

"So, are u going to Vidcon in Texas?" I asked then his face lighten up. His enthusiasm was back.

"HELL YEAH!!" He screamed. He suddenly look childish. But he was cute anyways. He realized that he made a a cute fool of himself. He stopped and blushed, his face was as red as a tomato.

"So, meet u there?" I asked while having the cheesiest smile I could do. He is so cute while he blushed

"Y-yeah sure, Welp Imma take a shower now, Bye My Lil Cactus," He winked at me. I could feel my face heating up before he could hang up I said

"Bye, Lil Lachy."

This is going to be a start..

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
Im going to try to make longer chapters
SOO YEAH

HOPE U ENJOYED

BYEEE