Chapter 31

Preston's POV
I was thinking about ways to brighten up his dark mood. Then I thought of this one thing. Sex. (Seriously? -_-)
Yes. U made me do that (Fact. Ok Continue :) )
I carried Lachlan to my bed and lay him. He looked at me with his puffy eyes.

I smiled and I start kissing him. He kissed back even more passionately than I imagined. My hand slowly made its way to his chest. He smiled as he hugged my waist. I unbuttoned his shirt and unbutton his pants as well.

"Put off your shirt and pants," Lachlan said as he pulled on my shirt. I smiled as I put off my clothes, pants and boxer. He did the same with his own boxer. I looked down to see cut marks on his stomach.

I shook my head and ignored the fact that my boyfriend did self abuse. I lick his stomach and began sucking it. He quietly moaned as his hand made his way to my dick and start rubbing it.

"L-lachlan.." I moaned his name. He smiled as he continue rubbing my dick. I quickly sat on his chest the alternative way of 'riding' him. He smiled as he licked the tip of my dick. I moaned as I hold his dick.

He continued to suck on my hard cock. I moaned as loud as I can. I moved his dick like it was a joycon. He moaned as I made my mouth into his dick. I sucked it immediately and he moaned loudly.

"Ahh~" He hummed. It was music to my freakin ears. I smirked as I made my way to his dick. I sucked it as hard as I can. Lachlan clutched onto a nearby pillow. I smiled as I stopped.

"Why did u stop?" Lachlan looked at me. I smiled and I laid beside him. He pouted as he hit me on the shoulder. I laughed as I traced his cut marks. He looked at me and sighed.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. He stared at the ceiling contemplating life decision and he sighed. "Im hideous.." He stated. I widened my eyes and stood up. He looked at me confused.

"U?! Hideous?! U are the most beautiful and most perfect human being I have ever met. And Lachlan and Hideous dont match well in a sentence together." I said. He started to laugh at my perfect speech. Who dares to laugh at that full emotion speech? Clearly Lachlan.

"I love u idiot," Lachlan said. I jumped beside him and kissed his forehead.

"Im your idiot alright.."

==============+==+==========
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING ANY CHAPTERS
I LOVE YOU
SEE ALL OF U GUYS LATER
ANYWAYS

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna