Chapter 23

Preston's POV
So we drove back home since Lachlan said he was fine. We arrived at the parking lot. I was about to tell Lachlan we have arrived but then I saw him asleep. Lachlan is a real sleepy head sometimes. Where ever we go, he will always sleep.

I didnt want to wake him up so I unbuckle his seatbelt and carefully carrying him bridal style. We walked up the front door and opened the door. I put down Lachlan in my bed and went down to the kitchen to cook lunch. Then, I saw a note laying on the couch.

I picked it up and read it out loud:
Hey Preston/Lachlan,
We went out to buy something to eat. We didnt bother cooking. We are also going to my house.

Love,
Jerome

I put the letter down on the counter and continued cooking. I was cooking lasagna. I finished cooking so I came to my room to wake Lachlan up. Lachlan was still asleep so I shake him gently.

"Babe..wake up.." I said quietly. Im trying to wake him up not surprise him. He mumbled some few words which I didnt understand. I shake him slightly faster. He sighed and wake up.

"Lunch is ready," I said with a smile. He smiled back while fixing his golden hair. We went out to the kitchen and ate. Lachlan seemed like he enjoyed it but his mind was somewhere else.

"Lachlan?" I asked. He seemed to have snapped out of his deep thinking. He blushed a bright pink. I laughed and went closer to him.

"Hm?" He hummed. He asked so innocent sometimes it makes me want to kiss him. But I didnt. I just hold his hand and looked him at the eyes. He met my gaze and we were practically gazing at each others eyeballs.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him. His eyes look down. He looks like he wants it to be private. "Hey its ok if you dont want to tell me, I wont force you.." I said disappointedly. He looked up to me and smiled. He mouthed a thank you.

I smiled back eventhough I was quite disappointed. But if he doesnt want to share it, I'll leave him be. I washed the dishes when I felt two strong arms around my waist. I turned back to see Lachlan's head on my shoulder. I smiled and continue washing the dishes.

He began sucking my neck. I let the smallest moan escaped my mouth. His cheeky grin caught my sight. I finished washing the dishes and I carried him by the waist.

"Let me down," He said like a kid. I giggled since he was acting so childish. I let him down and he let a small little pout. I laughed even harder and he joined in aswell. We went to the living room to watch Netflix and chill.

##########################}##}}
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOE U ENJOYED
SEE YOU ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU
ANYWAYS

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna