Chapter 25

SHITTY WEEK I TOLD YOU SHITTY WEEK!
Sorry guys I cant post daily chapters. I have the finals this incoming 2 two weeks...I'm sooo scared!! ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

————————————————————
Preston's POV
We cooked breakfast and went to the mall. It was pretty quiet even on the weekends. We went to Sketchers to buy some running shoes for Lachlan. He spend like 30 minutes trying to find the right freakin shoe.

I swear he shops like a girl sometimes. But I dont give a shit. I love him for who he is. He finally found the right shoe. We walked along the shopping isle at the mall. I looked at Lachlan who seemed to be focusing on something on the floor.

"Lachlan?" I asked him. He turned his head to meet mine. He tilted his head like a dog being confused. He acts so cute makes me want to squish him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him. He looked away for a minute and sighed. He looked back at me with his hands on my shoulder. He took deep breaths. I was preparing myself to react what will happen next.

"How much I love you," He answered with a grin. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back but more tighter. I played with his hair for awhile. He pushed me away from him.

"What made you so flirty today?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. He laughed and just shrugged his shoulder. We continued walking until we arrive at a clothes store. Lachlan want to check it out so we went in and looked at the clothes.

When we were done we went to the cashier to pay. Lachlan bought like a freakin motherload of clothes. I just bought two shirts and one pair of joggers.

"That will be 500 dollars please," the cashier lady said. Wait..that voice. I recognized it. It brings back old and bad memories. I stand there with wide eyes. I looked up to see that Bitch's face.

Paige..

She works here. Why the hell does she work here? I stared at her with a mean look. But she seemed happy? Her eyes began to sparkle in delight. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"Hey Baby!" She said happily. I grunted in disgust. Lachlan looked at me with a disgusted look as well. I guess he knew who she was.

"I'm not your baby, we broke up because u fucking seduced my best friend!" I screamed. Lachlan asking me to calm down. I just remembered we were in a mall. But it was quiet anyways so it wasnt a big deal.

"I'm sorry babe, Lets get back together. I love you and u love me!" She said like she was innocent. She leaned in to kiss me but Lachlan came in front of me and slapped her. I stand there in shock.

"Sorry bitch, hes taken," Lachlan growled. She looked at him angrily. She threw her fist at him but he dodged immediately. Paige growled at Lachlan then looked at me. I nodded which means I am taken.

"By who? You son of a bitch?" She asked Lachlan. I saw Lachlan just standing there clenching his fist into a ball. He really wanted to punch her. I cant blame him, I wanted to lunch Paige too.

"To that son of a bitch," I said pointing at Lachlan. I winked at Lachlan. He giggled. I look back at Paige. She was standing there with wide eyes. I giggled to see her shock expression.

To seal the deal, I kissed Lachlan on the lips.

Take that, Bitch

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SORRY THERE WAS A BUNCH OF SWEARING
ANYWAYS
SEE YOU ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna