Chapter 16

Preston's POV
I intertwined my fingers with Lachlan's finger. I was quite surprised he didnt pull away. I was just holding his hand while walking and blushing. I glanced over Lachlan who was also blushing. I grinned.

It was our tuen to go on the panel. I sat next to Lachlan. Of course. We answered some fans' questions. Lachlan answered some too. Then one fan, shouted us this.

"PRESTON AND LACHLAN SHOULD KISS!"

We were both in shocked. How did she know about us being more than best friend in the future. I really hope that will happen. Me and Lachlan blushed, while all our fans and friends were like doing the "ooooo" noise.

I glanced at Lachlan. Our eyes met. I gave him a reassuring smile. He smile back before moving closer to my head. I could feel his breath on my face then he whispered,
"Are you ready?" I nodded then Lachlan tilted his head

We kissed..

We finally kissed! It was quite passionate but quite quick. No tongue movement in this one. We both look down and were blushing like total idiots. I rested my head on the table. While Lachlan was patting my back. The fans were all fangirling.

After the panel, Vikk,Rob,Mitch and Jerome went to me and Lachlan and started congratulating us for our first kiss. We blushed, they laugh.

We decided to explore VidCon before it closes for the day. We walked around for like 2 hours then decided to go back home. It was already 6 o clock and it closes at 7 o clock at night.

Me and Lachlan said our goodbyes and went into the car. We didnt say much on the way home. I guess it was because of the kiss. When we were at the parking lot, havent got of the car. I gather up the courage to ask him.

"Soo, that was VidCon.." I said. Smiling at Lachlan, he looked at me and giggled. He seemed happy. Did he like the kiss? I dont know!

"It was nice and amazing," Lachlan said. While smiling a reassuring smile. I felt not awkward anymore around him. Its just a kiss.

"Yeah, VidCon is amazing," I said. Lachlan was laughing. I was confused for a sec. what was so funny?

"No, not VidCon. I mean the kiss," He said. He was blushing. I was quite shocked but yet happy. I blushed like a red tomato. I gave him a small giggle.

"Y-yeah, that was amazing," I finally manage to say. Me and Lachlan were blushing like total idiots. Then I asked him,

"Would it be wrong if I kiss you again?"

I was nervous for his answer. He seemed shocked. He went speechless for second. I was quite sure he would say yes it is wrong but he said no.. I was shock but

My head went closer to his. I tilted my head, closed my eyes and our lips met. His soft lips on mine. It felt like I was kissed by an angel.

His tongue was asking for entrace. I let him explore my mouth. We kissed for like a whole ten minutes.

That was the best kiss I have ever had...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
SCHEDULE CHANGED
TURNS OUT I CAN ONLY UPLOAD ONE CHAPTER PER DAY
SORRY GUYS

BYEEEEE