Chapter 22

Preston's POV
"Wow this is really good!" I said with a full mouth. Mitch grinned at me for being so complimentary. Lachlan finished it first because it was sooooo good! Nobody could resist these pancakes.

Lachlan ended up going to his room probably to take a shower or something. But I suddenly got a bad feeling so I followed him to his room.

"Why are u following me?" Lachlan asked with a sudden stern voice. I walked backwards and started to speak up.

"I got a bad feeling something might happen so I came to check on you," I said with a playful pout. Lachlan giggled and went in the bathroom. I heard Lachlan screaming DONT COME IN! I laughed and just said k.

Its been like what 30 minutes? What the hell is he doing in there? I knocked the bathroom door to see if he will respond.

"Lachlan?" I said while knocking. No respond. I repeat that more and more. Louder and louder after the next. I tried to open the door but it was lock.

I kicked the door open to see Lachlan on the ground holding a pill case of some sort. I took the pill case and saw drugs.. but fortunately it was the good kinds of drugs. I sighed in relief.

He must have an overdosed. I carried him in bridal style and out of the house. The pack asked me where I was going until they saw Lachlan. They nodded and let me out of the house. I got him in my car and drove to the hospital as fast as I can.

"P-preston?" I heard Lachlan said. He turned my head and saw Lachlan with his eyes open. I smiled in happiness to see that my baby is ok.

"Where are we going..?" He asked me. His face was mixed with confusion and dizziness. "The hospital," I calmly replied. His head tilted to the side. Had he not remember what had happened?

"Whyyyy?" He asked me with a playful tone. I grinned at his playfulness. He laughed as well.

"Overdose," I said calmly. His eyes widen and started tearing up. What did I do? Did I make my baby cry? I went to the side of the road and stopped. Lachlan was putting his hands on his face trying to cover up his crying.

"Y-you w-werent s-s-supposed to k-know.." He managed to say. He stuttered way too much but I knew what he said. I jumped to the back seat and cuddled him. I kissed his cheek.

"Hey.. we dont keep secrets for now on okay? And I'm sorry.." I said quietly but loud enough for Lachlan to hear me. He was still crying so I wiped his tears. He hugged me so tight but not as tight as Jerome.

"Ok.." Lachlan said to me in a whisper. I kissed him on the cheek. But then I went lower and lower and began licking his neck. He let out a quiet moan. I smiled and began to suck his neck. I heard a whimper from him.

"Stop..lets do that later," Lachlan said. I stopped and grinned. I put out of little finger. "Promise?" I said like a little kid. He laughed and put his little finger around mine.

"Promise"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER
HOPE U ENJOYED
BE SURE TO READ MY OTHER STORY
HYDE JEKYLL YOU
SEE U ALL LATER
I LOVE YOU

BUH BYEEEEEE

~Luna